Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Finds and Deals - Leather Jacket Edition

jchance

One of the Regulars
Am I missing something or is there only a 20% off for Yahoo Japan auction and 10% for Mercari.. says the following for the 20% Mercari coupon:

mercari jan_Item Price 20% OFF Coupon(Please check the conditions)_0116-20_Maximum usage 99 times​

• How to use the coupon

Usage Period2024/01/16 00:00 〜 2024/01/20 23:59 (JST)Coupon Requirements*One coupon will be issued per person. The coupon can be used up to 99 times.
    *Discounts are available for the following category of mercari products purchased during the time sale period:【Toys, Hobbies & Goods > Anime Figure

This is what is shown on my account, see photo.

Maybe different accounts have access to different coupons.

Attachments

• IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 48

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This top line with the buttons is really cool. I would love to have that if it was Bigger. I have several Top line jackets from this same time. around 1943 . One is in pony hide as this jacket . More than likely made by California Sportswear.

The Scully is really cool and rare and in my size. it looks to be from pig skinFrom the pictures of the grain. It may have some damage to, the skin is very delicate.

Levi label's jackets are always hard to find and expensive. You are definitely paying for the label on a Levi's jacket. Are they worth it? Just depends on the buyer.

cbez

One Too Many

Rc 36 brown Buffalo

Nice price, may be able to find a good discount offer thru proxies

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
@ragtime_joe thanks for posting
@jeo Thanks for tagging me. Couldn't say no at such a low price with that coupon even with the zipper issue. I think I can get someone to sew it up a bit near the bottom so the zipper tape doesn't tear more.
I thought I bought It!!!!!!!! I did, then got another email that said I didn't!! This is a great buy,

Congratulations.

Thanks to the poster!

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is what is shown on my account, see photo.

Maybe different accounts have access to different coupons.
Mine is showing the same as AHP91 15%off Men, 20% off for Toys. So happens that I bought a jacket on Yahoo Auction with the 20%off coupon while also used Mercari coupons to buy some toys LOL.
@ragtime_joe thanks for posting
@jeo Thanks for tagging me. Couldn't say no at such a low price with that coupon even with the zipper issue. I think I can get someone to sew it up a bit near the bottom so the zipper tape doesn't tear more.
I remember reading this thread

Zipper repair of the thread behind the male insertion pin​

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ad-behind-the-male-insertion-pin.86432/page-3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner