Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

first kill of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

donCarlos

Practically Family
Eat a squirrel? How does it taste? Last time when the squirrels, crows, dogs etc. were eaten here was during the WWII, so I don´t know.
And please don´t say that it tastes like chicken, it makes me hate chicken, because nearly everything is compared to them.

Kassia

One of the Regulars
Ummm gross and not really approriate for this forum... Please post a warning for those of us who don't aproove of hunting.. I thought you might be refering to a hat or some other article of clothing...
You have ruined my day, that's for sure...

Artigas

Familiar Face
Perhaps this photo would be more appropriate in the "TFL Folks in Action" thread. There are already pictures of slain prey in that thread, inlcuding my own. However...

TFL FAQ by MK said:
If you don't want to see what is in the subject line then do not click on the link.

To be fair, Sean did call it "first kill of the year". You clicked at your own discretion, and I don't think you can get on his case just because he used the word "kill" in its original connotation.

IMO, the photo is neither sick nor a day-ruiner, but hey, that's just me.

Good job on the hunt, Sean. Luck for the rest of the season!

Artigas

Familiar Face
DROP IT ARTIGAS

We each made a single post stating our opinion on the matter. One post is not cause for you to tell me to "drop it". Such statements are better reserved for those who hold long-term grudges, not voice their opinion on a single (and now second) occasion, as you have done yourself. I could as easily say the same of your original and second posts.

Sorry such trouble has been stirred up. Good day to you all.

Artigas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR