Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FORE!!!!!

farnham54

A-List Customer
Any golfers on the lounge?

I personally LOVE the game. I wake up at 5 every morning so I can squeeze in 9 holes before work, and I rarely go to bed without visiting the club for another 9 or some buckets on the driving range.

Post your favorite course (with photos!), your best score or handicap, what clubs you are using, and what got you started.

My mom was a cook at the golf club, and so she took me there on a family day. Played fairly frequently, but just recently ended a 4 year hiatus.

I've equipped myself with Wilson Staff 2007 clubs, and have been focusing on the technical side of my swing. Just last night I was finally able to hit an entire bucket in the sweet spot of my clubs.

Best score ever shot was still over 100 though. Perhaps I should spend some time on the putting greens!

Cheers
Craig

S

Samsa

I love golf, and don't get out nearly as often as I would like to. As for my best score...well, let's just say that I've never seen the better side of 100.

My favorite course is Devil's Ridge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21