Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: 1940s Eagleson’s CHP Police Horsehide Jacket

Some more pics:

Eagleson's Police Front Worn.jpg Eagleson 1.jpg Eagleson 2.jpg

TTT.

BTW, the back of the bottom hem has been flattened, so it does not poke up like in the photo.

Cheers.

bump. Lower price too. I prefer to forgo Ebay and deal directly with someone here.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I missed this one. Easily mid 40s with that Talon zipper square ended pull and Talon down the middle of the stop. Department stores sold police jackets often with jackets made in the local area. If this store was in the Bay area of California very likely the jacket was made by one of the bay area makers. Nothing second rate about bay area makers.

Looks great and a fancy lining by another Bay area maker!

Why not me you ask? I already own 7 Vintage police jackets. Several from the bay area.

Nice!

Wow! I missed this one. Easily mid 40s with that Talon zipper square ended pull and Talon down the middle of the stop. Department stores sold police jackets often with jackets made in the local area. If this store was in the Bay area of California very likely the jacket was made by one of the bay area makers. Nothing second rate about bay area makers.

Looks great and a fancy lining by another Bay area maker!

Why not me you ask? I already own 7 Vintage police jackets. Several from the bay area.

Nice!

Thanks TM. It is an awesome jacket. The lining replacement alone costs almost as much as what I am asking. It fits well enough and represents much of what I love about leather jackets. Perhaps I should keep it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy