Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: AERO FQHH BLACK SIZE 42" + A-1 LEVI LVC MADE BY AERO LEATHER

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Thank you - Auction has closed!

Hello

I am selling two Jackets from my privat collection, right now on ebay usa:

Both jackets are no reserve auctions also I don't end listing earlier by BIN to be honest to all watchers/ potential buyers.

Maybe the AERO 'TOWNSMAN' (I'm calling them so... because... see my listing) will give some of you a couple of advices/ideas for a future intended jacket from Aero (after a 6+ months of wait).

Thank you!

tonypaj

Practically Family
58panheadfan said:
Hello

I am selling two Jackets from my privat collection, right now on ebay usa:

item # 160375954873

and

item # 160375957704

Both jackets are no reserve auctions also I don't end listing earlier by BIN to be honest to all watchers/ potential buyers.

Maybe the AERO 'TOWNSMAN' (I'm calling them so... because... see my listing) will give some of you a couple of advices/ideas for a future intended jacket from Aero (after a 6+ months of wait).

Thank you!

Where in Switzerland are you? I lived in Geneva 9 years, these days I'm just across the border on the French side, still work in Geneva.

Anyway, what interests me is the boots in your avatar. White's? Surely not available in Switzerland? And nice jackets, I like the black one...

58panheadfan

One Too Many
tonypaj said:
Where in Switzerland are you? I lived in Geneva 9 years, these days I'm just across the border on the French side, still work in Geneva.

Anyway, what interests me is the boots in your avatar. White's? Surely not available in Switzerland? And nice jackets, I like the black one...

Hello, I'm staying in german part of Switzerland... but I like mentality how people live in french part :D

You're right, boots in avatar are White's... Semi Dress, smooth black leather with brown buffalo boot leg... got them custom made from White's factory... as I know... not available in Switzerland/Europe.

Thank you for your kind words...;)

tonypaj

Practically Family
58panheadfan said:
You're right, boots in avatar are White's... Semi Dress, smooth black leather with brown buffalo boot leg... got them custom made from White's factory... as I know... not available in Switzerland/Europe.

They are nice, and could be worn with both brown and black leather jackets. Interesting. And tempting.

Anyway, if you have a problem with selling the black jacket, let me know, it is my size... I hope you get a good price on the Ebay, I won't bid as I have an order in with Aero, but if things don't work out for you, I will most likely be interested in it.

58panheadfan

One Too Many
@tonypaj... thank you for your compliments about White's... these are very, very comfortable and made by perfect craftsmanship. I'm not worry about selling my jackets because there are a lot ot watchers and I belive, also some potential buyers... we'll see how much jackets will earn ;)

@all:

Thank you for your interest - auction has closed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran