Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentlemen what is the ideal lady for you?

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Heh from my perspective as a petite woman I never understood the collar thing - I have to get my guy to lean down if I'm gonna kiss it anyway and if it comes to that, I rather prefer his face. :D

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
HadleyH said:
All over someone else? cool.

Not on the shirt though
p_2455130.jpg

I wonder who the lucky owner of that shirt is????:D

ladybrettashley

One of the Regulars
"She hates my mama
She hates my daddy too
She loves to tell me
She hates the things I do"

No, maybe not. I never was any good at this lists thing. I'm in full agreement with everyone who said that you can make all the "desirables" lists in the world...so as to have something to throw out the window when you meet someone who makes you swoon (or whatever it is you fellas do, if swooning is too feminine).

pigeon toe said:
Hmm, my ideal woman personality-wise is independent, funny, smart and easy-going. As for looks, I probably have the opposite taste than most of you fellas. I like girls who are tomboys and dress more butch. I just think it's so cute!

Amen! And i think Atticus (or was it the Grateful Dead?) was spot-on too. ;)

P.S. how about this for the lipstick question: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25931796
(Is it ok to list etsy stuff on here? Just remove it if not!)

J.L. Picard

One of the Regulars
ladybrettashley said:
"She hates my mama
She hates my daddy too
She loves to tell me
She hates the things I do"

No, maybe not. I never was any good at this lists thing. I'm in full agreement with everyone who said that you can make all the "desirables" lists in the world...so as to have something to throw out the window when you meet someone who makes you swoon (or whatever it is you fellas do, if swooning is too feminine).

Amen! And i think Atticus (or was it the Grateful Dead?) was spot-on too. ;)

P.S. how about this for the lipstick question: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25931796
(Is it ok to list etsy stuff on here? Just remove it if not!)
This Woman knows...:)

WineGuy

A-List Customer
The ideal woman is like a fine bottle of wine...

Pardon me folks for using a hackneyed metaphor, but the ideal woman truly is like a fine bottle of wine:

In her youth she excites on shear beauty and the allure of immediate gratification, once revealed she leaves you wanting more.

Should you hold onto this magnificent libation, she will forever taunt you with hints of pleasures to come, always keeping you guessing what she will do next

Take care of her, treat her well, and allow her to mature in her own manner and in time she becomes something new, a different person than the one you met, but now she is stealing your heart for completely different reasons.

Now you stare into her eyes and still see the youthful beauty that captured your soul, and suddenly realize that you never possessed her at all, but rather she possessed you and allowed you to share her journey.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
WineGuy said:
Pardon me folks for using a hackneyed metaphor, but the ideal woman truly is like a fine bottle of wine:

In her youth she excites on shear beauty and the allure of immediate gratification, once revealed she leaves you wanting more.

Should you hold onto this magnificent libation, she will forever taunt you with hints of pleasures to come, always keeping you guessing what she will do next

Take care of her, treat her well, and allow her to mature in her own manner and in time she becomes something new, a different person than the one you met, but now she is stealing your heart for completely different reasons.

Now you stare into her eyes and still see the youthful beauty that captured your soul, and suddenly realize that you never possessed her at all, but rather she possessed you and allowed you to share her journey.

Goodness! I think my heart just fluttered!

Foofoogal

Banned
but rather she possessed you and allowed you to share her journey.

aw, but Caity. The one who captured his heart and made him write this ditty if he did is really the dangerous one.
A woman can make a man ridiculously beside himself. Understand your allure!
Mama talk again. lol

this reminds me of one of my fav movies. A Scent of a Woman with Al Pacino.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBHhSVJ_S6A&feature=related
beyond delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner