Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gentlemen what is the ideal lady for you?

JennyLou

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
:eek: Please tell us somebody else is driving when you do this?
A friend taught me how to use my knees to drive so I could put on make up while I drive. I'm not so desperate to be pretty if it could cost my life.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I don't drive - but while I can put on powder or lipstick or blush in a moving car, I refuse to experiment with a mascara wand!

Herr Hitman

One of the Regulars
This one works for me.

l_a93aa3ba152928b447c3bf723df7af45.jpg

Shes also standing next to me in my icon.

RetroPat

Familiar Face
Well, I would be satisfied just to find someone willing to put up with me. But if I were to be more selective, I would say...
-brunette
-talented
-spiritual, not religious
-enjoys both the finer and simpler things in life
-someone who can make me laugh

FinalVestige79

Practically Family
Well for me...being only 17 I still got a lot to learn but I'll make a go of it...

I like a girl I can talk to about anything, intellect is important to me. Talking about everything from vintage furniture, guns, to opera, architecture, to cartoons that used to be on Nickelodeon before it went down the tubes at the end of the 90s. A girl that is supportive of me and who lets me be supportive of her and her endeavors. A girl that is fun, who likes to just relax and talk. She has to love to laugh, and who lets herself be happy. A girl that enjoys cooking as much as I do is nice but not necessary. A girl who can appreciate life for what it is and make the best of everything. A girl that accepts me for who I really am, and who doesn't want to change herself because she thinks she doesn't fit in. Who lets me compliment her to the point of overkill. A girl who is real and lets me see the real her. Being vintage is a plus, but if she isn't not a problem (i can always try to convert her )LOL.

Physically,
Brunette , cute smile, curvaceous, long ish hair...and knowing eyes.

Macheath

One of the Regulars
Spiffy said:
JerryRedheadTwo249.jpg

Half the fun of lipstick is getting it all over someone else!

Ick! *yucky*

Ladies seem to have it easy in that department.

Unless your heavily Brylcreemed guy routinely headbutts you, male cosmetic products stay on the head onto which they were originally applied.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Spiffy said:
Half the fun of lipstick is getting it all over someone else!
The sort of gentleman to date a woman who wears lipstick is hopefully also the sort of gentleman to wear a pocket square, which could be more than just good taste but also a cheek saver lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav