Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Greetings from the chilly Midwest!

Eddie The Hat

New in Town
Good evening all. This is my first post here on the Fedora Lounge, so I thought I'd say, Hey! I hope using Eddie the Hat isn't too pretentious, but its actually what some people have called me over the years (along with a great many other things, :D). I spent many years in the road construction industry and everone, it seemed, was given a nickname. It feels like I've been wearing hats forever. I started with baseball caps of course, that was in the 80s. Before long I had accumulated caps from most of the major league teams. I then moved on to vintage baseball caps, mainly those manufactured by the Cooperstown Ball Cap Co. They were the caps that you'd see in movies like Eight Men Out and the like. But as I got older I became more interested in men's dress hats, and although I'm horrible with the proper names for them, a fedora type style would seem to be fairly accurate. I now own several and they have become my hat of choice...although I'll still throw on a ball cap as the need arises.
I'm also real big into vintage two-channel audio and record collecting.
I've been dropping by here from time to time, and I've found I really enjoy this site. So long for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy