Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Halloween Costumes

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
Carter: Rocket Billy? Stinkerbell? You're in a mood tonight aren't you :D

It's been a tad dull around here of late. Or...maybe it's the proximity to All Hallows Eve.

I need to feed on threaded souls. HA HAHa Ha ha ha...
BURP!

Errr...where am I?...what in the...oh yuck!...I seem to have been...slimerred?

carter

I'll Lock Up
Diamondback said:
??? Not tracking here--I was just saying the "Hero of the Proletariat" was being contrary to his own Revolution's principles...

Of course! Slivovitz!

More Vodka! More Cabbage! More Trotsk.....

KilroyCD

One Too Many
carter said:
Aaargh...it was Molson Export! Blechhh...

Bring on the PBR! The true beer of the people!

(People's Beer of the Revolution)
PBR, oh YUCK! :eek: (No offense meant, Carter). I'll have a Guinness Stout, please. The nectar of the Gods! :beer:

carter

I'll Lock Up
KilroyCD said:
PBR, oh YUCK! :eek: (No offense meant, Carter). I'll have a Guinness Stout, please. The nectar of the Gods! :beer:

None taken. :D

It is difficult to work Guiness into the revolution. A bit of a stout undertaking. lol

zaika

One Too Many
KilroyCD said:

:eusa_clap here! here! can i tell my favorite joke?? please??? okay. i'm really bad at retelling jokes...so if you've heard it, i've probably changed it. still...

there's a beer convention, and after a day's worth of seminars, everyone is free for the evening. so the reps for Budweiser, Corona and Guinness go out for a drink. the rep from Budweiser says 'give me something that tastes great but is less filling.' so the bartender gives him a Bud. the rep from Corona says 'give me something that will make me feel like i'm on a beach.' so the bartender gives him a Corona. the rep from Guinness thinks and finally says, 'i'll just have a Coke.' the other two reps look at him, and ask him why he ordered a Coke. he replies, 'well, if no one else is drinking beer, i won't either.'

carter

I'll Lock Up
zaika said:
:eusa_clap here! here! can i tell my favorite joke?? please??? okay. i'm really bad at retelling jokes...so if you've heard it, i've probably changed it. still...

there's a beer convention, and after a day's worth of seminars, everyone is free for the evening. so the reps for Budweiser, Corona and Guinness go out for a drink. the rep from Budweiser says 'give me something that tastes great but is less filling.' so the bartender gives him a Bud. the rep from Corona says 'give me something that will make me feel like i'm on a beach.' so the bartender gives him a Corona. the rep from Guinness thinks and finally says, 'i'll just have a Coke.' the other two reps look at him, and ask him why he ordered a Coke. he replies, 'well, if no one else is drinking beer, i won't either.'

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap lol lol lol

Jovan

Suspended
Love it, zaika. lol

I like PBR, as some of you may have gathered by one picture. It's better than a lot of ahem, certain inexpensive beers. Leo agrees with me. :)

KilroyCD

One Too Many
zaika said:

Very good! I had heard that one before, but had forgotten it. Thanks for reminding me! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

texasgirl

One Too Many
Here's a couple from the Halloween Party Girl Friday invited us to- so fun!

Here's Girl Friday and Me- She's a 30s pilot, a la Amelia Earhart and I went as French Resistance
Halloween202007200031.jpg

Here's Austin Powers, Toby as a 30s Explorer (looking for his lost Amelia) and Les as a 30s Gangster
Halloween202007200071.jpg

Here's the front yard, the host really went all out- even dug a grave in the front yard!
Halloween2007012.jpg

And the Sea-Monkey's- there were 7 of them I think!
Halloween2007008.jpg

Edward

Bartender
J. M. Stovall said:
Thanks Edward, it was fun to put together. It is a real "Nerd Detector" though lol .

And as for Rorshak you will have one more Hallowe'en before the Watchman Movie is released in 2009, then many more people will know of him!

And I did read that Lobster Johnson will be making a cameo in the next Hellboy movie, and the third movie will actually focus on his character. I can hardly wait! (ALERT! NERD SESNOR IS OFF THE SCALE!)

I didn't know they were making more Hellboys... cool. I liked the film a lot, must pick up some of the original books....

Maybe I should do Rorshak next year just to get in ahead of the masses... :p

metropd said:
Oh and a soul patch.

Soul patch? que es?

So, I did the Scissorhands costume last night, I think it worked pretty well:

Candybox9002.jpg
Candybox9003.jpg

The original:

Candybox9001.jpg

I cheated with the hands - they're (mostly) the official licensed deluxe version Edward Scissorhands gloves. I plan to adapt them for the next time out and improve them a little bit using the blades on these. Still, they did the job and probably looked much better than anything I'd have made from scratch. At least a lot of folks got what I was supposed to be. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass