1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Harry's denim jacket

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Benny Holiday, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Benny Holiday

Benny Holiday Call Me a Cab

Hi! My name's Harrison, but folks also call me Harry. I'm four years old and I'm going to kindergarten next year. My Daddy is Benny Holiday, he's been a member here for ages but he doesn't get to post much anymore. He sure does love seeing all your jackets though!
    Harry 2.jpg
    A couple of years ago my Daddy saw a cool jacket on sale at Myers Department Store, so he bought it and put it away for when I was bigger . . . which is pretty much now. It's a denim Levis jacket and I think it looks cool. Daddy took a photo of me wearing at when we out for my Aunt's birthday lunch.It's a size 4-5 and the arms a still a bit long, but the body is almost there. At the rate I'm growing, I may not fit into it next winter! I hope you like it.
    Harry 3.jpg
    Maybe when I grow up I'll be a Fedora Lounge member too!

Gamma68, Cocker, scottyrocks and 18 others like this.
  2. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat One Too Many

Priceless!!!
    Thanks Harry. Welcome to the Fedora Lounge.
    B

Benny Holiday likes this.
  3. El Marro

El Marro Practically Family

Welcome to the lounge Harry! The jacket looks great

4. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Man that's a great age! I miss those days. I'm barely hanging on to being a "cool" dad. Harry looks ready for Kindergarten and beyond! Nice to see you too Benny!

5. Benny Holiday

Thanks Tony! Been too busy of late here. Still get to peruse the pages here from time to time. So many cool jackets to dig. Harry is at a great age. He is a real little boy and loves to climb, jump, wrestle and kick a soccer ball around. It is a lovely age and it breaks our hearts to see the little ones get older. And dude . . . you'll always be cool.

El Marro and AbbaDatDeHat like this.
  6. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Yeah man they grow up like rocket ships and somehow I feel stuck in place. Like watching a train speed by from the platform.

Benny Holiday and handymike like this.
  7. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

I think you can still get coupla years outta that jacket, Harry, but it fits you great as it is. :D

Benj and Benny Holiday like this.
  8. torfjord

torfjord One of the Regulars

He looks cool as can be in that denim jacket

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

9. JMax

JMax Practically Family

Great photos and jacket. Welcome!

Now, someone please talk to me about the Jade VIP Lounge in the background.

El Marro, Benny Holiday and ton312 like this.
  10. Benny Holiday

JMax it's part of a hotel/bar/restaurant complex. The restaurant is great and family friendly. The bar is now upmarket but of course not for kids. The Jade Lounge is just a section behind the bar with some slot machines in it.

The whole place has been done up and is extremely popular all around the district. Yet 20 years ago you wouldn't go near it; it was a biker bar complete with topless waitresses & the associated petty criminal element. It's now a completely different venue with amazing food.

El Marro and JMax like this.
  11. breezer

breezer A-List Customer

12. Benny Holiday

I also found Harry a groovy very 1940s-looking two-tone cardigan when I got his denim jacket. It too was on sale.

002.jpg
    Harry 4.jpg
    Now if I can just fine one in my size!