Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
View attachment 556761
The red hat is becoming worn a lot more often. Yesterday the sun shone, I selected a colourful Aloha shirt with a red & white theme, something that the red fedora would have complimented well, only for the heavens to open up.

There is one colour that I have seen here on The Lounge that is just so exquisite, I must see if my milliner can source a felt of the same colour.

View attachment 556762
A beautiful hat Bob.
I had a customer come into the shop last week wanting a pork pie....he was leaning towards Red. I managed to convince him into a much more demure Granite. Am I a bad person?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I had a customer come into the shop last week wanting a pork pie....he was leaning towards Red. I managed to convince him into a much more demure Granite. Am I a bad person?
Did you know that pork pie hats in Aruba costs $51.50? And as much as $72.60 in Barbados. Whereas you will pay $61.30 in Jamaica, whilst in Grenada best price is $59:90.
Those are the pork pie-rates of the Caribbean.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
I know it is blasphemy to ask a well dressed man like you but how does it look in white t-shirt and jeans?

I was thinking about a burgundy hat but wasn't sure if I can pull it off. I am t-shirt and jean guy w/ redwing boots.
Harry, thank you for your kind compliment, it might not be blasphemy but you are very perceptive, unlike you, I'm not a lover of jeans, never liked denim, how that put me out of step with my cohort when I was a penniless student. But I am a great believer of each to their own and wouldn't ever make a either a negative, or derogatory remark of the choice that others like.
A red fedora like mine would certainly turn heads, but what I would top out something in denim with is a hat with a rich blue colour so that you had a blue hat, white tee-shirt, blue denims and then you need a pair of shoes.
clarks.jpg
Have you got the flare? Are you ready to turn heads?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner