Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Conversions and Refurbs by John Galt

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
You are welcome. I'll send you another sweatband with your hats when completed, for the hat you mentioned in your email.

This is nice to see you here and that things are going well. I sure do know what it is like to be overwhelmed with things in life. I have a 93 year old MOM at home with me, my work and trying to keep one of my Husband's companies alive, and then my Husband's health is not doing very well at all, we are just going day to day on that, have had to help one of his elderly relatives recover from a broken leg, have our own "charity" of helping out a few fellow loungers that are without employment and have no real income, three dogs that are always needing to see a Vet, doctor bills not covered by insurance, one of our cars is not running, had to replace a washer machine, had to help my daughter buy a car, our hot water heater in the basement burst open in the middle of the night and flooded the basement, ruined stacks of things stored down there, I lost a 2 carat diamond earring, and should be as sour as a bowl of grapes from all the extra stress. BUT all I do is see the smile on Daniel's face each day even when he is in agony, and it just makes everything else be O.K. and then to come here and see all the goodness just makes it all that much better.

There just are times in life that things do happen.

I sure hope everything goes well with you, as I know you are a good person. So is everyone else posting here. God bless us all!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats, Harv! Sorry for chiming in late, I've been on a week's vacation in Oregon. In any case, JG does excellent work!

John Galt

Vendor
This is nice to see you here and that things are going well. I sure do know what it is like to be overwhelmed with things in life. I have a 93 year old MOM at home with me, my work and trying to keep one of my Husband's companies alive, and then my Husband's health is not doing very well at all, we are just going day to day on that, have had to help one of his elderly relatives recover from a broken leg, have our own "charity" of helping out a few fellow loungers that are without employment and have no real income, three dogs that are always needing to see a Vet, doctor bills not covered by insurance, one of our cars is not running, had to replace a washer machine, had to help my daughter buy a car, our hot water heater in the basement burst open in the middle of the night and flooded the basement, ruined stacks of things stored down there, I lost a 2 carat diamond earring, and should be as sour as a bowl of grapes from all the extra stress. BUT all I do is see the smile on Daniel's face each day even when he is in agony, and it just makes everything else be O.K. and then to come here and see all the goodness just makes it all that much better.

I sure hope everything goes well with you, as I know you are a good person. So is everyone else posting here. God bless us all!

Wow, I'm humbled. Thank you and bless you and Daniel!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up

Lady, are you for real? :) You sound like a Saint. No, an Angel! One remarkable Woman. I can tell that God has already Blessed You!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo