Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Conversions and Refurbs by John Galt

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Received my hats back from JG a week or so ago. They look fantastic and I am very pleased with his craftsmanship. I think you guys will be quite happy with his work on your hats! Thanks again, JG! Things have been crazy busy here lately but hope to post some photos soon.

John Galt

Vendor
Glad you got them and are happy with the work Rick. Look forward to pics, and hope things are settling down for you.

John Galt

Vendor
Gentlemen, you can now email me directly at Dauntlesshats@gmail.com.

When I finish the outstanding orders, I will dig into the 120 vintage hat bodies I already have, and create a web page with photos of the same, along with my hat making tools, bodies, ribbons, etc. I will not be taking custom orders at first. My early focus will be on building a number of quality all hand-made finished hats.

EstherWeis

Vendor

When I finish the outstanding orders, I will dig into the 120 vintage hat bodies I already have, and create a web page with photos of the same, along with my hat making tools, bodies, ribbons, etc. I will not be taking custom orders at first. My early focus will be on building a number of quality all hand-made finished hats.

Can't wait!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Lotsahats

One Too Many

You know where to find me. :) Can't wait to see!

A

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
"Sounds like a PLAN! Best wishes as you embark on this journey. I am looking forward to seeing your vintage "fixer-uppers!"

I agree. This could be a real work-project for your passion Tahj

"To be fair, some are less vintage than others. The shop ran from 1959 to 2012."

Mine are in the range ;-)

Bump

Anyone have any news on JG?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran