Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat lining material - where to buy?

Edward

Bartender
Apologies if my Google-Fu is lacking; I have been unable to find a thread on this issue. I'm looking to buy liners for a few hats which need tidying up, between liners getting really grubby or worn. Is this something that can be found anywhere in small quantities? Ideally, I'd prefer to shy away from white - my white hat liners go grubby quickly owing to oils from my shaven dome. A deep scarlet or black would be good. Is there such a thing on the market as a standard, ready to stick-in hat liner, or is it something that has to be constructed? (Obviousloy, different hats / sizes....).

Thanks, folks - I'll look into those.
I have 3 of Dogman's liners and they are fantastic and a great price. Scott at FineVintageFedoras sells them in silk so theyi are lighter in weight and more expensive. I have 2 of his. Both items are great and good value for money. I use a little bit of double sided tape to secure them in place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner