Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hat Shops in Pittsburgh

funneman

Practically Family
I'll be in Pittsburgh this Wednesday and Thursday. I'll have a few minutes to spare and I was wondering if anyone knows of good places to shop for hats or other places of interest.

Anyone want to meet for Lunch? Late night snack?

Thanks.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
I am in the Pittsburgh area and I have only found one place that has hats and it wasn't a pleasant experience the one time I went there....

Perhaps they have changed , it is called "The Headgear" located at 312 Forbes Ave. phone (412) 261-5755

Perhaps the management has changed since then, give them a try..

There was one other post from someone in and around this area and they weren't too happy with their one trip to this store either......... but please give it a shot and let us know ..

As of right now It doesn't look good for me being free those two days and I might even be out of town, depends on work..

If you can, post here and if I don't leave town, a drink or a burger or something could be doable.

Enjoy your trip. If you can try to have lunch at one of the eatery's here:

http://www.virtourist.com/america/pittsburgh/13.htm

Many more interesting things to see but when on a working trip it is hard to find time I know.......

A great view of the city is to be had just as you burst out of the tunnels , all three rivers and the Pittsburgh city itself explodes in the light....

Also station square just right across the river from the city is the old Train station redone into a restaurant and shopping mall....

Take the " T " which is a light rail and very cheap to get across the river and back again.......

I hope you enjoy our city.....

funneman

Practically Family
Thanks Guy!

I'll try to make it to The Headgear and file a report!

I went to the link you posted and the second picture is of the Oyster House,
there sits a guy at the bar wearing a fedora!

Looks like my kind of town!

Wasz

New in Town
Hope you enjoy the trip. There are a lot of cool things in Pittsburgh, the only hard part sometimes is finding them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR