Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help me ID this...Please?

The Soph Gent

New in Town
I picked up this Electric Fan/Heater and the seller says it is a Thermador but there is no mfg plate on the item. The only thing I have to verify this is this sale from Worthpoint.
I would really like to get any info I can about this unit. Anyone have any clues? Circa? Model?
Thanks.

http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/art-deco-thermador-table-fan-heater-169974076

1_bb6b7_zps93922a7b.jpg

Last edited:

1930artdeco

Practically Family
Go to antiquefan.org I believe. I got info about my antique fan there. They have some really smart people there.

Mike

The Soph Gent

New in Town
Go to antiquefan.org I believe. I got info about my antique fan there. They have some really smart people there.

Mike

Thanks for the info. Actually I am already a member of AFCA and just as I was going to post it there, I discovered the tag. It was hidden by the handle. It is a Thermador but I still can't find any info on the year.
I did try the site you recommended, but at their home page, I click enter and nothing happens. Not sure if they are down or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner