Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help with Aero M422a sizing

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hi!

I could get an Aero sz 44 M422a for a great price but the measurements I get are pretty weird...I guess he can't measure properly (I don't think it's only 17" wide above the knits...)

Could someone provide me eith the proper measurements for an off-tge-rack Aero M422a sz 44?

Thanks!

Hi!

I could get an Aero sz 44 M422a for a great price but the measurements I get are pretty weird...I guess he can't measure properly (I don't think it's only 17" wide above the knits...)

Could someone provide me eith the proper measurements for an off-tge-rack Aero M422a sz 44?

Thanks!

Don't go off what folks say on a forum!!
Most folks end up getting custom made/sized Aero's...or, as you note, don't seem to know how to accurately measure leather jackets.
Email Aero. They are the best bet for accurate measurements of their off the rack jackets.

xmr

One of the Regulars
Yeah I know lol but atm it takes Aero six days to answer ;-)

He said he's wearing 42 normally and this 44 is too small for him. As I'm between 40 and 42 I guess it's too small for me as well. I'd just like to get an idea if his measurements could be correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou