Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Kensington Shinki

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Himel Kensington Shinki

Oil Tanned Shinki.
Short turnover time from order.
Superb Shinki leather, texture, smell and hand.
Extremely comfortable fit.
Dave Himel was fantastic to meet and communicate with.
I tried on a fit jacket, discussed details and Dave took photos so he could fine tune the fit.
The photos do not do this jacket justice.
Apologies for the photos taken at work- Looks amazing in natural light.

j.jpg ja.jpg jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg jjjjk.jpg jjyy.jpg jy.jpg ja.jpg jj.jpg jjjj.jpg

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Congrats beautiful jacket!
The Kensington is among my favorites jackets, wear mine all the time during spring and autumn.

Do you still have yours?
I thought I remember you selling a Kensington a while back.
The aroma is something else from this Shinki Dave has.

Reactions: jeo

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I’m going to counterpoint. It’s not my favorite jacket for you that you’ve posted. I’ll concede that out of the box jackets are hard to get a good read on and I may like it once it breaks in. I agree the leather looks splendid and I’m sure the construction is top notch. I just don’t care for the pattern on you. The front dip looks too long (I know those are sort of high waisted pants) in picture #10. I don’t like the fact that there is two chest pockets. Those are more or less useless so I prefer asymetrically one. I think handwarmer type pockets would add something to the front view. I get that those might not be vintage mc specific, but they are practical and unarguably there are better jackets for on the bike. I don’t care for the way the collar merges and prefer a tab on one side. The length of the pulls on the sleeves would drive me nuts in 60 seconds. I immediately went to Racer Xs photo to see if she shortened hers. She didnt. Maybe it’s just me. Lastly, black lining black jacket just seems... dull. Strangely, I’ve not had all these gripes when looking at superfluous posts so maybe it is a matter of lighting and newness. Anyhow, not to piss in your Cheerios first thing on 1/1 but I know your not sensitive. See ya at the big one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana