Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How did you find the lounge?

Mustang

One of the Regulars
I was, oddly enough, searching the internet for information about fedoras. I didn't know much, and wanted to get some info on them before buying one. Found it in a Google search result.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

pdxvintagette said:
I met MK at a vintage shop's charity event last December. (Decades Vintage in Portland, OR.) I was busy with my divorce. (I did check it out, but never did anything about it, ended up losing the card.)

When I ordered some back issues of Atomic magazine in August, I was reminded of it. So I signed up. But the length of many threads was overwhelming, and I gave up lurking.

I was bored and tied to my computer a few days ago, and randomly decided to visit again. And realized that all this time, I could have been getting to know this grand (and diverse) community, so I jumped on in.

I knew you would enjoy the joint. You couldn't help yourself. ;)

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I happened upon The Lounge looking for a place to buy a nice fedora. I was impressed by the posts the members placed encouraging others to wear their hats! :eusa_clap

BORNTOOLATE

New in Town
Frankly, I don't remember what search led me here. But I'm glad it happened. I've been on the HAMB( Jalopy Journal.com) for a couple of years, but this fills my need for "everything else" vintage.

Donato

One of the Regulars
When I decided to do an online search for a "fedora," the Lounge came up often. At first I must admit that I was amused to find a forum dedicated to the fedora, but this has been one heck of a find - informative and lots of fun too.

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
A couple of years ago I was looking for an Open Road big enough to fit on my punkin' head. I was already a member of VLJ and followed Patty's link over here to see if anyone had any suggestions as to where I should look.

Like an alley cat that gets fed once or twice at the back door, I ended up just staying.

Atticus

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
How appropriate that my 600th post should be this one. :)

I found the Lounge looking for suit and hat information, etiquette and misc. satorial information. I stumbled upon a link to the FL and I've been here since.

I love this place! :eusa_clap

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
HOW DID YOU DISCOVER THE LOUNGE?

After having bought an Akubra about 5 years, I searched for a `crown bashing` article on google and hit the lounge. It was only a few years later that I re-found the lounge, and the rest is history...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy