Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many jackets do you have to sew to be an expert?

My favorite is that Louis Balls tried to post on VLJ as "Harvie" It took 5 seconds to see it was him and sure enough, he replied to me in record time confirming all of my suspicions. So, be on the lookout for the guy "Banned in 100 places". He's crafting new ID's and sneaking around again...

Now I'm looking for Schitzo to try and show up at the VLJ as 'ShrinkWrap'...:D

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Just saw it. I'm not bothered. It was posted very securely like all my items. Had a bunch of customs paperwork with it. Apparently it was found in the dead letter office in a plastic bag with no belt. It was such a " lucky" coincidense he was able to track it down. I'm so blessed to have been low balled, then carved up in public, aswell as being fortunate enough to be allowed to send him another $50USD for a replacement belt, and then still get pumped by him. Genuine moron. A bitter and twisted idiot.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Gotta love this forum with more drama just on this one thread than you'll find most anywhere else, including you know where. :D

nick123

I'll Lock Up
We need to turn our past and present dramas into a TV series. Some spin-off title ideas:

"Storse Is The New Horse"
"Mad Cow"
"Louis's Island"
"My Big Fat Greek Victory Parade"

lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot