Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many jackets do you have to sew to be an expert?

My favorite is that Louis Balls tried to post on VLJ as "Harvie" It took 5 seconds to see it was him and sure enough, he replied to me in record time confirming all of my suspicions. So, be on the lookout for the guy "Banned in 100 places". He's crafting new ID's and sneaking around again...

Otter

One Too Many
My favorite is that Louis Balls tried to post on VLJ as "Harvie" It took 5 seconds to see it was him and sure enough, he replied to me in record time confirming all of my suspicions. So, be on the lookout for the guy "Banned in 100 places". He's crafting new ID's and sneaking around again...

Ahh, Louis. The Fedora Lounge own Special Snowflake. I don't usually look at the buy sell forum but for that, I made an exception.

pawineguy

One Too Many

I love that he took another swing at @bunyip! He doesn't even try to disguise his language, like LJW, when he re-registered here and at least tried pretending to be from France instead of Germany.

I love that he took another swing at @bunyip! He doesn't even try to disguise his language, like LJW, when he re-registered here and at least tried pretending to be from France instead of Germany.

When did that happen? What did I miss?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot