Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

I've reached out to a Japanese retailer of kadoya about this jacket. The size LL would fit. Deep breath. God only knows.
IMG_1363.JPG

gtrplyr

A-List Customer
I have been thinking about this for a while, anybody has this jacket?
4573dc84c90a9177e2f5a0bd0b70290f.png

I have a CHP2 in size 44. I removed the belt loops for a cleaner look (restitched the thread holes). I really like it. Comfortable on the bike and looks good around town. The highwayman is a bit more customizable fit wise due to the larger lace panels, but I like the understated appearance off this jacket better (owned both). I also prefer rayon over quilt, which this jacket has.

I love that Browns beach stuff. That looks like it would be a great alternative to a blazer in colder weather.
It's super warm...With a single layer underneath it functions just like a peacoat. It's certainly a bit pricey but I think the wear it'll see will justify the cost...something I struggle to do with my leather stuff!

Thanks, sir. I'm excited, too. Fingers crossed that it fits well and is in great condition (as it appears in the listing)!
Lawrence is a fine jacket man. I've never seen one in my size. The quilted evergreen lining is choice as is the collar and the whole design really. Man! Superb!

Gamma68

One Too Many
Lawrence is a fine jacket man. I've never seen one in my size. The quilted evergreen lining is choice as is the collar and the whole design really. Man! Superb!

All those things appeal to me as well. Also note how the back hem curves upward at the center, while the front hem dips at the center (the front hem reminds me of my Rich-Sher motorcycle jacket).

I haven't been able to find anything about the Lawrence brand.

All those things appeal to me as well. Also note how the back hem curves upward at the center, while the front hem dips at the center (the front hem reminds me of my Rich-Sher motorcycle jacket).

I haven't been able to find anything about the Lawrence brand.
Pretty obscure. I know them from their drool worthy HH m/c jackets.

Colin G

One Too Many
After recently selling most of my leather jackets since they were a bit large, I now have one jacket inbound and one special order in the works.

Inbound is a Thedi shawl collar in dark brown steer hide and the 2nd jacket in the works will be an Aero Premiere Half Belt in Cordovan steer hide.

I need to grab another Vanson Model A but will wait till spring and do a custom job on that one. Shorter sleeves this time, different lining and I may move the sleeve zips to the side of the sleeves from the bottom.

Edward

Bartender
It's super warm...With a single layer underneath it functions just like a peacoat. It's certainly a bit pricey but I think the wear it'll see will justify the cost...something I struggle to do with my leather stuff!

I know what you mean! When I bought my first sheepskins (at a fraction of today's prices, and that was barely a decade ago!) they seemed an indulgence, until I got so much wear out of them in the following Winter. BB is something I want to get some of, but I have to be certain I've gotten shot of the carpet beetle problem first!

I have this Levi's Vintage Clothing Mackinaw in an uncommon green shade(Usually is found in red):

JPnGlph.jpg

SpL5Ux4.jpg

wOcDoZh.jpg

SDnLCsD.jpg

I'm sure it will be pretty warm for winter but I took the chance at a very good price. Hopefully it will be a good fit.

This is very nice indeed. I've long had my eye on one of the River Junction Mackinaws, but I might well end up with one of the forthcoming SJC models first if the price is right. Not too dissimilar to this, though id memory serves the SJC prototype has notch lapels rather than a shawl collar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points