Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had one. It was a 42" and I out grew it! Was lucky to find a 44". Slightly longer in the body and sleeve too. Pretty stoked! The one below I sold a couple years ago. I wore it nearly everyday of the winter. They are shockingly warm with a layer underneath.
View attachment 134734

I was going to say I could have sworn you had one already....

I remember when I saw yours it threw me into a very deep thorough web search trying to find one but they were sold out EVERYWHERE.....and you just got a second lol

I give up!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I had one. It was a 42" and I out grew it! Was lucky to find a 44". Slightly longer in the body and sleeve too. Pretty stoked! The one below I sold a couple years ago. I wore it nearly everyday of the winter. They are shockingly warm with a layer underneath.
View attachment 134734
That’s right in my wheelhouse but you guys and your pictures have “forced” me into buying jackets i barely have a chance to wear.

I was going to say I could have sworn you had one already....

I remember when I saw yours it threw me into a very deep thorough web search trying to find one but they were sold out EVERYWHERE.....and you just got a second lol

I give up!
Yeah I found one from a full count retailer in Sweden. Just reminiscing about it one morning and found the last 44" from their site. I know they go up to 46" but anything 42" and up is super hard to find. Here's the link to what they have left:
https://www.leshopsage.com/category/clothing/outerwear/browns-beach-shawl-collar-coverall

Hh121

Banned
Did I get the last batch? Looks like it, or I was close. Phew!

As an alternative to aero, didn’t JL have a heavy hide available? Or did you cross them off already?

I don't know about that. jl does not have heavy hide now.

ProteinNerd

Thanks for the tip.....thankfully at AUD$950 the 38 is too small for me!

That there is leather jacket pricing!!
Yikes!!! Yeah I will say when I added it to my cart and checked out the price dropped $100. VAT maybe? I don't know but the USD price was 6 and some change but I paid under 5. $900 for one of these is way too much. That's well into leather territory!

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Ship John & Langlitz collaboration.. Black Goastskin

IMG_6718_large.JPG

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I have been thinking about this for a while, anybody has this jacket?
4573dc84c90a9177e2f5a0bd0b70290f.png

i have one in size 42, they run kind of small, my size 42 has about 22" PTP. great jacket. it doesn't do for a very slim profile though, due to the massive kidney panel at the waists...

Hh121

Banned
i have one in size 42, they run kind of small, my size 42 has about 22" PTP. great jacket. it doesn't do for a very slim profile though, due to the massive kidney panel at the waists...

Any fit picture? It seems has wild shoulder, I like this jacket, it's cool without being hardcore.

A size 42 may measure out to 22” but the chest has 5.5 inches of ease for a 47.5 circumference. My Force is similar and fits me perfectly. Form fitted but not painted on and very easy to move in.

El Marro

I have been thinking about this for a while, anybody has this jacket?
4573dc84c90a9177e2f5a0bd0b70290f.png
I had the CHP2 and it is a great jacket. Fit me very well as have all of my Vansons in size 46. I agree that it is a nice understated take on the crosszip. Cool without being hard-core is a good description
I stopped wearing it once I got my Langlitz Columbia that had been made to my measurements. When a friend of mine came to town and admired it, I passed it on to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner