Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finally bought a new off the shelf Vanson Chopper on Yahoo Auction JP. Have always wanted one. Fit is not perfect so not going to post any photo.

El Marro

Finally bought a new off the shelf Vanson Chopper on Yahoo Auction JP. Have always wanted one. Fit is not perfect so not going to post any photo.
If fit is not perfect, then hopefully it is good enough for you to enjoy.
That is how I feel about my chopper. Since it is a size XL rather than a numeric size, it is a bit bigger than I would like. Still one of my favorites though.

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
Which models? :)
A deerskin custom "Buco" and a horsehide "Easy Rider":
64e3d93504889b8333892a48f7ac5d32.jpg
715a955570c5b68f0f64a3bccddca021.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blackadder

What’s the plan then? Size?
Size is small. Sleeves are too long, waist a bit tight. Am still gonna wear it. Oh well, that's the problem with me wearing western made jackets like my Comet and my Lewis Leather, the sleeves are always an inch or two too long but it is not worth the money to go custom to simply have them shortened. With the cuff zippers, shoulder, arm and elbow padding, it is not easy to have them shortened at the local tailor though.

Blackadder

If fit is not perfect, then hopefully it is good enough for you to enjoy.
That is how I feel about my chopper. Since it is a size XL rather than a numeric size, it is a bit bigger than I would like. Still one of my favorites though.
It would not make much difference to me whether it is a numeric size (Vanson did make some numeric size chopper). I am barely 5'6 so even with a size 36 it is still gonna be too long.

ParkerFM

New in Town
Snagged this Vanson Raid(er) off the bay today. I prefer the backside on this older model compared to the Gambler/Arrow. Figured this would curb my appetite for an ELMC Windward, for now.

Hoping the size 46 isn't too big :rolleyes: - if so, it'll be offered up in the classifieds.

View attachment 176666 View attachment 176667

My standard Raider is longer in the front than this, and the bottom of the D type pocket is complete and contained above the bottom edge of the jacket- this may be a factory custom? Beautiful grain.

Working with TB on the midnight blue Chips, but couldn’t resist a Cal LAPD in my exact size but with a few added inches in length. I have absolutely no will power. Weak and soft am I. Anyways, this one is more for off-the-bike wear if the length is as stated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko