Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

As it should be. Keep the jackets in-house, better for everyone.

It is a kick ass jacket. Hope it fits the way you like. A bit more snug than my other Vanson in the same size.
I had a 44” that was snug but it had the quilted liner. I figure the rayon will give me a bit of extra ease. It’s the body length I’m most worried about. I can jam on a tight crosszip but can’t on a muffin topper. LOL.
No risk=no reward!

I had a 44” that was snug but it had the quilted liner. I figure the rayon will give me a bit of extra ease. It’s the body length I’m most worried about. I can jam on a tight crosszip but can’t on a muffin topper. LOL.
No risk=no reward!

Certainly don’t want to look like your baking bread in the jacket. I can’t remember where it landed on me in front, the back should be good to go.

I don't know where to put this so imma leave it here. Replace records with leather jackets.

crumb1A4-e1363042399272-1024x775.jpg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Just ordered the Hercules Sport Jacket from Tony. Website is now live (www.herculesleatherco.com) and runs smoothly. Now the wait begins, but I intend to be patient to allow Tony to get it right, not fast. Btw - his comments about Japan influence in Thailand are absolutely true. I just had a meeting with a major Japanese company in my line of work (food and beverage) and they were very complimentary of Thailand, work ethic there, etc - they are building a huge factory there. If this influence extends to hide tanning and jacket building, we are in for a treat...:)

IMG_4477.JPG

Psant25

One Too Many
Alan at Johnson Leathers is making me up a stock mp500 like the picture but in black naked cow to try as a fit jacket. I may need to add a little length. Did not know this was a stock jacket! Where has this been all my life? Pic is from someone else on the lounge. Always a smooth process with JL. Would love to see someone do this make up in that black overdye cxl he has. Cough @ton312 cough @JMax
3B9C0F2D-A15C-48FA-A599-39C727A0E65B.png
DAAD1CFA-5644-4A8B-B5A6-E9BDE1033D10.png

Alan at Johnson Leathers is making me up a stock mp500 like the picture but in black naked cow to try as a fit jacket. I may need to add a little length. Did not know this was a stock jacket! Where has this been all my life? Pic is from someone else on the lounge. Always a smooth process with JL. Would love to see someone do this make up in that black overdye cxl he has. Cough @ton312 cough @JMax View attachment 189528 View attachment 189529

This one was for sale here as I recall. Definitely piqued my interest. @roadking04 is the man that can make this happen soonest! But he likes his little coin pockets, who knows what he stashes in there for his rides lol.

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Alan at Johnson Leathers is making me up a stock mp500 like the picture but in black naked cow to try as a fit jacket. I may need to add a little length. Did not know this was a stock jacket! Where has this been all my life? Pic is from someone else on the lounge. Always a smooth process with JL. Would love to see someone do this make up in that black overdye cxl he has. Cough @ton312 cough @JMax View attachment 189528 View attachment 189529

You mean something like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qi-HHAVwn/?igshid=1fnm028fv4xyl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
^
More info, please...:) Style, hide? I got the Sport jacket in russet.

The Hercules Sport Jacket or the Cross Zip? I also eyed the russet but wanted to start out more conservatively and try russet next (if first jacket goes well). edit; ah, just saw your earlier post, ignore my question

I went with the Admiral Byrd in black. I also considered the Hercules Sport Jacket but I liked the cuffs and additional flap pockets better on the Admiral Byrd.

Last edited:

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I hear you. I went with Hercules Sport because I was looking for a simple back, not half belt. I liked flap pockets on the Admiral a lot; if only it had straight back.

Logician

One of the Regulars
I received my LW GS Courier Pea Coat last Thursday. Quite impressive. My first Goat. The overcoat weighs about 7 lbs and has a strong odor of new leather. Fortunately, the smell seems to dissipate over time. It's very comfortable, maybe a tad too large (it's a 42R and I usually wear a 42R), but still fits pretty good. I will post pictures (including fit pics) and deliver my impressions in more detail next week. Right now, I'm too busy with the Canadian election that will be held next Monday.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
No risk=no reward!

Length wise Im hoping / guessing it will be perfect. I'm 5'9 and this 42 was too long for me on the bike and off. Same with the 42 chopper it tried, 40 is my sweet spot with Vanson. Semi fitted / snug in body but perfect length. Also agree, cross zip style jackets look better when snug vs extra material bunching up causing the zip line to be off center. And this is coming from someone who likes his half-belts looser / longer.

The sickness strikes again. Haven't even traded/sold my brown Brooks yet and Im waiting for this AMF Harley to arrived eow.
s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner