Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Bought this lovely Levi's sherpa lined leather jacket/coat while at Kohl's. It was calling my number big time.
eEPoiDF.jpg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've got an order for a new Thedi in the works. I'm going for the MTC 12799 (Guppy's Triangle Man jacket) in tan Buffalo (the same leather as Red Devil's MTC 127915). I thought I was done buying jackets for awhile, but the recent masterpieces posted here by Guppy, Red Devil, and others have convinced me that there is an empty space in my collection that can only be filled by a Thedi!
I am going through Thurston Brothers for this order because I have had good experiences ordering my Aero's from them and I definitely want to take advantage of the fit jacket process they offer.

I've got a Trucker coming in the USPS truck. The Trucker threads made me do it! Nothing exotic, but it is a LEE.
It's funny but in a way, the trucker thread had an impact on me as well. Bought a very simple corduroy Sherpa trucker from Levi's and haven't taken it off since. All the while I keep thinking back to that LW trucker you had with the mouton collar. Had I seen that now it literally wouldn't have been for sale for a single second. Something about the trucker cut that is very easy to wear and a little less loud. It's almost as if you can't open this forum and not fall into a rabbit hole.

red devil

I've got an order for a new Thedi in the works. I'm going for the MTC 12799 (Guppy's Triangle Man jacket) in tan Buffalo (the same leather as Red Devil's MTC 127915). I thought I was done buying jackets for awhile, but the recent masterpieces posted here by Guppy, Red Devil, and others have convinced me that there is an empty space in my collection that can only be filled by a Thedi!
I am going through Thurston Brothers for this order because I have had good experiences ordering my Aero's from them and I definitely want to take advantage of the fit jacket process they offer.

Can't wait to see how it comes out! :D

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Today, I celebrated my own bday by ordering my jacket to be made.
same dimension with my grey one but with suit jacket sleeve style and length, brown cow smooth nappa leather with slight pigment coat like my grey one too, antiqued brass eyelets, burnt coconut wood buttons, tan stitching. hopefully I can take some photos again this time.

red devil

same dimension with my grey one but with suit jacket sleeve style and length, brown cow smooth nappa leather with slight pigment coat like my grey one too, antiqued brass eyelets, burnt coconut wood buttons, tan stitching. hopefully I can take some photos again this time.

Happy birthday! And hoping to see photos as well :D

Happy Birthday Navetsea! Jacket sounds incredible. Can't wait to see the pics!

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many

Joyeux anniversaire!!! Can’t wait to see your new project.

CBI

One Too Many
My daughter is really into NASA these days so I am "making" her an Apollo Era NASA jacket. I will age an inexpensive dark blue Rothko MA-1 (I know, it SHOULD be a lighter blue L-2A/B) and put a number of patches on it which I will also age. She is still a kid. All that stuff is coming. I have a pair of 21.5 selvage jean (heavy!!) coming from Brave Star Selvage for me. I am REALLY fighting the urge to order a Thedi mixed cloth/leather jacket. I think I can fight back that buy button but its tough!!!!

Jejupe

Practically Family
Recently I decided to get myself a really good leather jacket. I heard about Aero Leathers and things got a little bit out of hand...

Coming in at the moment

Used in mail:

Barnstormer, Brown CMX Steer with Alpaca lining
Zipper sleeve Highwayman, Black CMX FQHH with cotton lining
A2, Red buffalo

New (after 10-12 weeks)

Teamster, cordovan Vicenza with autumn Harris-tweed lining and two extra pockets with zippers.

My family thinks I am crazy.

For myself this is still quite sane, I used to collect cars, so this collection is so far much cheaper and these collectables take much less space to store!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jejupe

Practically Family
when you start with using word collects, and collectibles in the same sentence, you're already in a very dangerous path even when you just in it.
Indeed. I just needed a word to explain myself why I bought four leather jackets in addition to my two old leather jackets and around 10 other jackets. With word like "collection" you can avoid discussing nonsense like "do you really need all those jackets?".

Now I find myself looking through different workboots I must have to use with my different new jackets. I am currently checking different Red wings for that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner