Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That’s pretty damn funky! Any pics of it done up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I am really happy! All the credit goes to Theodoros, he is really good to work with :D

I have created a thread for this jacket:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/thedi-mtc-127915-in-tan-buffalo.91938/

QHTmxYe.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
The Cal Leather I mentioned earlier has arrived. And it is not too small. It has 22" pit to pit, not 21" as stated in the description, which means it is a perfect fit. Looking forward to showing you pictures, it's insanely cool. And it's about 10 lbs heavy, same weight as my Aero HWM, naked cowhide, extremely pliable, great stuff. Wears like a armor.

I finalized with Sam @ Aero the last details for my custom B3, so it shouldn’t be long before it’s in my hands!

Good call! I should've gotten that or an Irvin last winter instead of a CR! I was freezing the whole time. Well, managed to find a $20 cheapo (but warm and heavy) B3 in the meantime so at least I'm good for now but I still really regret not getting one from Aero.

The Cal Leather I mentioned earlier has arrived. And it is not too small. It has 22" pit to pit, not 21" as stated in the description, which means it is a perfect fit. Looking forward to showing you pictures, it's insanely cool. And it's about 10 lbs heavy, same weight as my Aero HWM, naked cowhide, extremely pliable, great stuff. Wears like a armor.

Hurry up!!!

I just posted pics in the what are you wearing today thread but since I announced it here, I'll post at least one here too: my very latest, the Cal Leather jacket:
gSESr0O.jpg

Dude... That's super cool!!! And yeah, it does look insanely heavy! But the fit is spot on. Argh, I never had one of these!

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Good call! I should've gotten that or an Irvin last winter instead of a CR! I was freezing the whole time. Well, managed to find a $20 cheapo (but warm and heavy) B3 in the meantime so at least I'm good for now but I still really regret not getting one from Aero.

For winter time I usually use a peacoat and a duffle coat but these last winters were cold so I decided to invest in something warmer but being in the south of France I can’t have a really warm jacket or I wouldn’t wear it at all hence the custom B3 I worked with Sam.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
My Highwayman is en route! It will be my second go at the style. I ordered a 38, one size smaller than the two sizes down recommended. I briefly owned a size 38 in brown FQHH, and it was too big for me then. But I've gotten fatter and less critical since 3-4 years ago. I always felt like I needed another Highwayman...letting go of the old one left a big void. Steerhide this time. I'm all Vincenza'd out...going to give another go at the heavies. As most know, I like them a little bigger. Wish me luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner