Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Just called JL, it's going to be 6oz j23 (Horween CXL overdye).

A5454D7C-4DB0-4E9F-ADD8-E7A207EC36E3.jpeg

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Schott 628us arrived yesterday. The Horween veg. oil tanned steer hide looks and feels like I think my 50s Langlizt horsehide Langlitz would have been before summited to being worn, smooth, luxurious, conforming to my body. The hide smells a lot like my Himel shinki oil-tanned horsehide.

View attachment 253438

New and improved TFL fit picture checklist
Picture was taken outdoors (I do not carry photographic accessories so I need to ask "say miss/sir/honey/neighbor")
Boots or leather shoes
Felt hat
Shirt tucked
Posed - hand in pocket
jacket zipped belt fastened
Mask
Long trousers
What if anything did I forget?
Smells like a Himel Shinki and feels like a worn Langlitz???
That sir is a super win!!!
Congrats!

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
The Schott 628us arrived yesterday. The Horween veg. oil tanned steer hide looks and feels like I think my 50s Langlizt horsehide Langlitz would have been before summited to being worn, smooth, luxurious, conforming to my body. The hide smells a lot like my Himel shinki oil-tanned horsehide.

View attachment 253438

Picture was taken outdoors (I do not carry photographic accessories so I need to ask "say miss/sir/honey/neighbor")
Boots or leather shoes
Felt hat
Shirt tucked
Posed - hand in pocket
Mask
Long trousers
How about a Wabash cloth mask?
wabashmask_1080x.jpg

https://railcarfinegoods.com/products/mask-type-1-wabash

Cornelius

Practically Family
The Schott 628us arrived yesterday. ...

View attachment 253438

Boots or leather shoes
Felt hat
Shirt tucked
Posed - hand in pocket
Mask
Long trousers

A dog

(I believe that was a recent addition to the requirements)

Downunder G Man

One Too Many

View attachment 253438

Boots or leather shoes
Felt hat
Shirt tucked
Posed - hand in pocket
Mask
Long trousers

Ya's forgot to smile mate ? Oh sorry mebbe it's the mask haha...

And I think I do see a canine in the far backdrop. Either yours or maybe a "photobomber" ?

I think I will delete the epaulets, belt loop and snaps, I also want bigger collar like LW.

Like a Commando or a Flat Head with larger collar. Very nice. Might as well delete the full AB. Just have shoulder gussets, if that. Simplify it all. Man, I’m interested to see how it all works with the 6 oz. You lead the way on this one

Just called JL, it's going to be 6oz j23 (Horween CXL overdye).
I would spec it at 7.5 oz if you want a true 6. My JL was advertised as 4.25oz but was more like 3.5. It was lighter than the cordo Halfbelt which is true 4oz cow. I second jmax thoughts on deleting the coin pocket. It’s way too small and it might be risky trying to resize it. I can’t wait to see the pics of this jacket. Should be a legit 13lb’r.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana