Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Berto

One of the Regulars
I think that might just be a wise decision. Thedi's leather peacoat does look great but I think it's a difficult style to pull off.
The crosszip is certainly going to look great on you. Can't wait to see the pics!
Marc, what leather is your MTC-127920?. Looks really nice color.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've just decided to change my original Thedi order from Peacoat to MTC-127920 design. @Marc mndt inspired me to choose the MTC-127920 over the Peacoat. After buying a Peacoat from brand Hannes Roether I got the feeling that a leather Peacoat is not the right jacket for me as Thedi's version is very long. I selected the handdyed tambonato brown deerskin and detachable natural shearling lining and collar for the MTC-127920. Shipping is expected to be before Christmas. Can't wait to see the result. After selling my The Flat Head Deerskin which I really liked apart from the the collar design and as I really like my Freewheelers Sunset deerskin, I decided that deerskin is the leather to go for my last leather jacket - my Aero Typ III suede rust goat is expected to arrive around beginning/middle of December :) Then I'm definitely done with leather jackets!

Great choice! I really like deerskin, I had in mind of going for something similar with blue deer :)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Great choice! I really like deerskin, I had in mind of going for something similar with blue deer :)
Yes, I was also thinking about blue deerskin as my favorite colour is blue but then I thought that a brownish colour would look better in combination with this jacket (of course tastes are different)....also looking forward to your red Thedi :)

Colin G

One Too Many
I really want to buy one of these Freewheelers Trackwalker coats. Someone talk me out of it.

trackwalkercoatblack002.jpg

trackwalkercoatblack005.jpg

antoine p

One of the Regulars
One of my top 5 favorite jackets on the market... please buy it and do a review with a healthy dose of photographs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk