How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by red devil, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

I've just decided to change my original Thedi order from Peacoat to MTC-127920 design. @Marc mndt inspired me to choose the MTC-127920 over the Peacoat. After buying a Peacoat from brand Hannes Roether I got the feeling that a leather Peacoat is not the right jacket for me as Thedi's version is very long. I selected the handdyed tambonato brown deerskin and detachable natural shearling lining and collar for the MTC-127920. Shipping is expected to be before Christmas. Can't wait to see the result. After selling my The Flat Head Deerskin which I really liked apart from the the collar design and as I really like my Freewheelers Sunset deerskin, I decided that deerskin is the leather to go for my last leather jacket - my Aero Typ III suede rust goat is expected to arrive around beginning/middle of December :) Then I'm definitely done with leather jackets!

Mrfrown, Jin431, torfjord and 8 others like this.
  2. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Call Me a Cab

I think that might just be a wise decision. Thedi's leather peacoat does look great but I think it's a difficult style to pull off.
    The crosszip is certainly going to look great on you. Can't wait to see the pics!

3. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

Berto and Robbie79 like this.
  4. Berto

Berto One of the Regulars

Marc, what leather is your MTC-127920?. Looks really nice color.

Robbie79 likes this.
  5. Will Zach

Will Zach One Too Many

:)

Jin431, Robbie79 and Marc mndt like this.
  6. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Call Me a Cab

I actually have the MTC-127915 which is a slightly different model. I like everything about Thedi's except their names :) Nobody remembers model numbers. Thurston Bros therefore calls this the 'Hector'. Anyway it's the Bruciato color Horsehide. You can read more about it in the following review:

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...view-mtc-127915-in-brucuato-horsehide.100881/

Mrfrown, Berto, dannyk and 1 other person like this.
  7. red devil

red devil Call Me a Cab

Great choice! I really like deerskin, I had in mind of going for something similar with blue deer :)

Robbie79 likes this.
  8. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

Yes, I was also thinking about blue deerskin as my favorite colour is blue but then I thought that a brownish colour would look better in combination with this jacket (of course tastes are different)....also looking forward to your red Thedi :)

red devil likes this.
  9. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

I vote olive! :)

10. Colin G

Colin G One Too Many

I really want to buy one of these Freewheelers Trackwalker coats. Someone talk me out of it.

trackwalkercoatblack002.jpg

trackwalkercoatblack005.jpg

JCSD, Imuricecreamman, Jin431 and 4 others like this.
  11. Berto

Berto One of the Regulars

[​IMG]

navetsea, marker2037, Zoo and 4 others like this.
  12. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

Triangle Man! Great choice.

Berto likes this.
  13. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

14. Colin G

Colin G One Too Many

I am actually thinking both of them. It may take a while to find an olive journeyman.

15. Robbie79

Robbie79 One Too Many

I guess you already saw this one at a reasonable price...would be a perfect Winter coat (https://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/r259766788?conversionType=browsing_history) and just in case, if you ever find a Switchyard coat (preferably black) in size 38 or 40, please let me know.

16. El Marro

El Marro Call Me a Cab

I’m amazed that you’ve survived this long in Canada without one! Buy that jacket before another winter goes by.

Colin G and JustinW like this.
  17. antoine p

antoine p Familiar Face

One of my top 5 favorite jackets on the market... please buy it and do a review with a healthy dose of photographs.

18. RL204

RL204 Familiar Face

I cracked and bought a black Friday special. Iron heart 21oz Indigo Type 3. Should arrive late next week. 1st denim jacket. We’ll see how this goes into the rotation.

9DDD689E-149D-4525-9B78-7208A7D26442.jpeg

navetsea, marker2037, Mrfrown and 5 others like this.
  19. red devil

red devil Call Me a Cab

It is here :D

[​IMG]

marker2037, El Marro, Mrfrown and 8 others like this.
  20. Jin431

Jin431 One Too Many

That red is nice, its not too in your face. Can't wait to see the rest of the jacket. Congratulations

Marc mndt and red devil like this.