Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Finn Vigorous

One of the Regulars
I will not call it "barf worthy" because that would be unnecessarily hostile. It looks like a hack job and I would not wear it.

I will not call it "barf worthy" because that would be unnecessarily hostile. The comment above is inconsiderate and I would never write something like that.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I will not call it "barf worthy" because that would be unnecessarily hostile. The comment above is inconsiderate and I would never write something like that.

Perhaps you did not read the title of this thread, which is the context for my post:

Did you criticize the "inconsiderate" title of @ton312 's thread?

Ps: I agree that the "barf worthy" comment is inconsiderate. That was the point of my post.

Perhaps you did not read the title of this thread, which is the context for my post:

Did you criticize the "inconsiderate" title of @ton312 's thread?

Ps: I agree that the "barf worthy" comment is inconsiderate. That was the point of my post.
LOL. Don’t worry, I am not offended. I apologize for offending you in the other thread.

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
I've got this on the way. Platon JA Dubow
20220313_145905.jpg
A2 Russet brn

Last edited:

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
Super excited about this MTO Field Leathers modified Manhattan on the way in the mail...

That's yours? I just spotted it on Instagram. Wow.
Yes, that is mine. So, so excited to see it finished after a long wait and many mails going back and forth with the tweeks to the original design. Give it a week and the fit picks should be up on IG @hidesnboots

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Super excited about this MTO Field Leathers modified Manhattan on the way in the mail...
View attachment 409795
View attachment 409794
Epic. After seeing Jin's, I started leaning to brown pony. Now Im Sold. This is incredible. Doing something in the same scope but with a little flair. We'll see if that holds as I got another 5 months. If he starts cranking out shearling, I might have to take a detour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo