Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Looking forward to this! Schott x Browns Beach. Who knew?
C3BB3B92-2650-457F-91A3-8A018DEACB3D.jpeg
80BD5675-76A0-431D-8190-4FE965560321.jpeg

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looking forward to this! Schott x Browns Beach. Who knew?
View attachment 411520 View attachment 411521
I also saw it. Very nice. I think it is only available in Japan limited to 100 pieces for sale at Schott Japan and Zozotown only. Likely a collaboration of Schott and Fullcount Japan (the current owner or licensee of the Brown's Beach trademark).
★Schott社創業100周年記念コラボアイテム★
今年創業100周年を迎えるSchott社。
今回は遂に伝説のブランドBROWN'S BEACH JACKETとのコラボレーションが実現!
Schottの定番モデルであるCPOジャケットにBROWN'S BEACHの象徴でもある
いわゆる「ごま塩」とよばれるビーチクロスを採用。
まさにSchottとBROWN'S BEACH JACKETのいいとこ取りなアイテムに仕上がっています。
100着限定の商品なので希少です!

There is another design which is not really my cup.

Last edited:
I also saw it. Very nice. I think it is only available in Japan limited to 100 pieces for sale at Schott Japan and Zozotown only. Likely a collaboration of Schott and Fullcount Japan (the current owner or licensee of the Brown's Beach trademark).
★Schott社創業100周年記念コラボアイテム★
今年創業100周年を迎えるSchott社。
今回は遂に伝説のブランドBROWN'S BEACH JACKETとのコラボレーションが実現!
Schottの定番モデルであるCPOジャケットにBROWN'S BEACHの象徴でもある
いわゆる「ごま塩」とよばれるビーチクロスを採用。
まさにSchottとBROWN'S BEACH JACKETのいいとこ取りなアイテムに仕上がっています。
100着限定の商品なので希少です!

There is another design which is not really my cup.
Ah very interesting!!! I’ve had a couple of browns beach shawl collar jackets. The BB label seems to get passed around a bit. Both mine were Shawl collar “coats”. I like this shorter variant that’s incoming. Haven’t seen it other than the RMC version. Here’s the two I had, can’t remember exactly who made them. They were Japanese manufacture. I do remember that.
4B6BBB36-A00B-4D39-B7C0-ACA620EF1676.jpeg

This one I purchased from a reseller in Sweden.
6908A86E-E2DA-46ED-BC3A-8700DBFB95FC.jpeg

I’ve always liked this material and now it perfectly matches my beard, with less brown in it as well.

Blackadder

You rascal you. Messaged the seller an offer huh?!? Well played. This is cool.
There is a size 38 on Rakuten now.
Ah very interesting!!! I’ve had a couple of browns beach shawl collar jackets. The BB label seems to get passed around a bit. Both mine were Shawl collar “coats”. I like this shorter variant that’s incoming. Haven’t seen it other than the RMC version. Here’s the two I had, can’t remember exactly who made them. They were Japanese manufacture. I do remember that.
View attachment 411528
This one I purchased from a reseller in Sweden.
View attachment 411529
I’ve always liked this material and now it perfectly matches my beard, with less brown in it as well.
AFAIK, there are two Japanese companies which are currently using the BB trademark. Fullcount and Losthills.

ojaw

A-List Customer
How about a mens purse fannypack bag for all the stuff that doesn’t fit into jacket or pants pockets?
I have the smallest duffle from Sailsmith, some of the heaviest canvas I’ve seen (in all black).
In no way competition to a fancy leather office bag, but perfect for my needs.
I also just got a Billingham Hadley Digital bag for camera (obviously) but also if I don’t need quite as much room as the Sailsmith. I tried leather (Frank Clegg) but found the weight too much.

El Marro

I have the smallest duffle from Sailsmith, some of the heaviest canvas I’ve seen (in all black).
In no way competition to a fancy leather office bag, but perfect for my needs.
I also just got a Billingham Hadley Digital bag for camera (obviously) but also if I don’t need quite as much room as the Sailsmith. I tried leather (Frank Clegg) but found the weight too much.
They make beautiful bags don’t they! Thank you, i’d never heard of Sailsmith before and now I have something new to covet.

willyto

One Too Many
Imo, much, much better call than the A-1.

I think so too

I agree - the Hartmann looks ace!

Guys, please tell me what's wrong with my A-1?

View attachment 411119
Apparently it doesn’t really matter at all. The seller just cancelled the order with a bullshit reason in french”The buyer doesn’t seem serious”

What the hell?! I already paid. Just send the jacket and check my 100% positive feedback.

I asked but I don’t expect a response. To be honest I am a bit pissed.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Apparently it doesn’t really matter at all. The seller just cancelled the order with a bullshit reason in french”The buyer doesn’t seem serious”

What the hell?! I already paid. Just send the jacket and check my 100% positive feedback.

I asked but I don’t expect a response. To be honest I am a bit pissed.
Jacket has been relisted.

A3C8765D-5B5E-4D37-A283-296DBECFF0CA.jpeg

willyto

One Too Many
Jacket has been relisted.

View attachment 411856

^^
There goes his perfect feedback...;). What an asshole.

Ah, French sellers.
I don’t like to generalise but they’re mostly terrible. Good luck on Ebay too. No measurements, no description, etc.
Does it go though - no sale, no feedback?
I’ll try if I can leave negative feedback but I doubt it.

The seller got back and holy crap, I can’t believe this.

The seller adds zero info apart from size 38, label of size is cut off. I take a gamble and buy it anyway. Then the seller tells me he gets suspicious because I didn’t ask for measurements and it’s a high priced item so that is suspicious to him.

The seller then tells me about one of my positive feedback being bad. I go check and I translate from french and 10 months ago a seller gives me 5 star of 5 and puts a comment saying “Transaction validated by the site, no response so it maybe is a ghost - ghost emoji here and a wink- “

What do people need from me? I buy and pay promptly always. That comment is totally unnecessary.

Really, people can be a pain in the ass. It’s unbeliavable. I lost all interest in this jacket now.

Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I don’t like to generalise but they’re mostly terrible. Good luck on Ebay too. No measurements, no description, etc.

I’ll try if I can leave negative feedback but I doubt it.

The seller got back and holy crap, I can’t believe this.

The seller adds zero info apart from size 38, label of size is cut off. I take a gamble and buy it anyway. Then the seller tells me he gets suspicious because I didn’t ask for measurements and it’s a high priced item so that is suspicious to him.

The seller then tells me about one of my positive feedback being bad. I go check and I translate from french and 10 months ago a seller gives me 5 star of 5 and puts a comment saying “Transaction validated by the site, no response so it maybe is a ghost - ghost emoji here and a wink- “

What do people need from me? I buy and pay promptly always. That comment is totally unnecessary.

Really, people can be a pain in the ass. It’s unbeliavable. I lost all interest in this jacket now.
Let me know how much you paid for it. If you still want it I'll throw in an offer, see what happens.

The seller's measurements :

862EFEBF-1F26-4F45-AA66-5EFD003BE4AD.jpeg
67D89664-1965-487C-87C3-2B384E5D68CA.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24