Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Not leather but I have this cool Mister Freedom black overdye jacket coming

F2A3A7D4-72B1-49ED-9D23-29123B5F675C.png
C682CB6D-6011-4A80-AE27-4E41C3A40ACD.jpeg

Spongeboob square pocket arrived! Stiff as a board. Thicker and heavier than I expected. Appears as if at some point covered in a wax/polish type conditioner and the residue has gone white. I have just enough Obernaufs left to give him a much needed drink. Love the collar!
328F08CE-68D9-4702-A246-5321AE29976F.jpeg
8C6429DC-6D79-48DD-94A0-0B6E91A6FF18.jpeg

Yamahana

Practically Family

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Love this one Jacket Master Michell so cool. Even in rough shape these vintage pieces especially the unique ones are still so enjoyable to have and imagine what stories they could tell about where they’ve been and what they’ve seen.

Well said. This looks to have some age on it, so it will be fun doing some research. The wool side style looks very much like early 30s, even 20s. I just read the Snap thread, so my be of help to identify.

I have always found the reversible jacket interesting, I have one that is probably 50s. I have seen very few for sale. They are advertised in the catalogs of the day. Really a most unique item. I'd rather has this than a lot of other stuff out there. I've got other basket cases.

1653876783334.jpeg
View attachment 1653876714073.jpeg
1653876815279.jpeg

Leigh H

Practically Family
So I'm hesitant to use the most meaningless words on here "I'm done", but I think with this one and my upcoming Field Leathers jacket, I'm pretty much there. The combo checks off a lot of wish list items for me and with a couple other recent pick ups, I can't imagine what else I'd want without getting beyond gluttonous in the leather jacket world. In fact, I really need to shed a few, but I think that'll be next year once everything gets a deep test drive and I can just focus on my favs and narrow it down to a top 10 (even that sounds nuts)

In the meantime, great deal on this. RMC or at least this model, this particular jacket, has lived up to the hype for me. Leather, cut, workmanship, etc. all top notch. Got a great deal on it, fit picks in a couple weeks once it gets some wears. That collar, oh boy, need to figure out what to do with it, maybe Farrah Fawcett hair flip style.

View attachment 426152
Have you shared a fit pic?

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Wow! that jacket is stunning and it fits you perfect! Shame on you for wearing it with sweatpants though! i think you've crossed a line.
LOL. Most of my jacket wearing happens around the house and in the yard. Hardly ever get out anymore, but when I do, it's done proper LOL.

Just trying to get some cheat wears in the early morning before the heat kicks in. Should be really nice and broken in by fall.

JurassicUtility

One of the Regulars
LOL. Most of my jacket wearing happens around the house and in the yard. Hardly ever get out anymore, but when I do, it's done proper LOL.

Just trying to get some cheat wears in the early morning before the heat kicks in. Should be really nice and broken in by fall.
lol, I like the rebel spirit though. Cross-zip jackets aren't for people that follow the rules - wear it proud with shorts and crocs for all I care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB