Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

So I was 100% sure I wouldn't be getting these but apparently I was 100% wrong. On the way...

290171608-699206221179237-4002037473354040807-n.png

291425508-2142963359194854-7373452944217931212-n.png

Kenan

A-List Customer
I believe Stuart owns that jacket. LW’s version is sensational. I’m interested to see FL’s take on it.
He does yeah! Stuart does an amazing job at it, but I like Greg’s work and I think he could make an awesome version of it. Also like the leather he offers more than the thick and heavy chrome tanned armour like leather than LW offers.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
He does yeah! Stuart does an amazing job at it, but I like Greg’s work and I think he could make an awesome version of it. Also like the leather he offers more than the thick and heavy chrome tanned armour like leather than LW offers.

LW doesn't just offer thick leather, the deer version of it is great.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
89BBE844-5BAC-4E09-A06D-3BCB9D8232DA.jpeg

Just picked up this absolute Grail of a windward. Unfortunately the sleeves are comically short on me so back it goes. But look at that leather! So much character!

But yeah, the sleeves are short. 58 cm. I would have needed at least five more. This is the nicest jacket I’ve ever returned. I’m almost tempted to keep it just to look at from time to time.

Any shorter windward fans out there? I could hold on to it for a day or two before I send it back if anyone is interested.

46658AD5-0B12-4BA8-9418-B276107A3922.jpeg

View attachment 436893

Just picked up this absolute Grail of a windward. Unfortunately the sleeves are comically short on me so back it goes. But look at that leather! So much character!

But yeah, the sleeves are short. 58 cm. I would have needed at least five more. This is the nicest jacket I’ve ever returned. I’m almost tempted to keep it just to look at from time to time.

Any shorter windward fans out there? I could hold on to it for a day or two before I send it back if anyone is interested.

View attachment 436894
Wow, wish I could.

willyto

One Too Many
View attachment 436893

View attachment 436894
Fantastic! Unfortunately the sleeves are also too short for me. (180cm)

Incoming, with a help from @MrProper who took this photo for me, as well.

These might turn out to be the heaviest pants I'll have and the competition is already serious but we'll see. But anyway, I needed a pair in brown.

adad772a-555c-446d-b298-a195b9b016c1-jpeg.435113

So gotta quote myself... The pants just arrived and I have never EVER handled a heavier leather item in my entire life. This isn't like, I don't know, heavyweight; This is madness. I haven't even tried them on yet but we're talking whole different level here. However heavy you may think they look on the photo, triple it.

Roy Hobbs

One of the Regulars
Carrie just hit me up that my winter project was done early and on its way. Big shout out to @nickv for his post and private advice as well! MTG-162707 in Italian HH with Theid's washed and waxed process. Customization besides sleeve and length, right pull double zipper, double insulated arms, removable shearling interior liner and collar and changed elastic sides to buckles.

I'll post more when it arrives. Carrie said she should also have some more pics on their site by end of week. Definitely gonna be too hot to wear but looking forward to seeing it.

For those interested, ordered from Carrie and as always she was amazing to work with. Order was finalized and submitted at the end of April and Carrie quoted a likely date of September (would normally be August but had to account for the European holiday). My order was reviewed by Thedi with a few questions on June 7 and received word July 5 that it was done. Package already on its way, expected delivery July 12.

Attachments

• Thedi MTG-162707 Chestnut  Horsehide front.jpg
    Thedi MTG-162707 Chestnut Horsehide front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87

ojaw

A-List Customer
Carrie just hit me up that my winter project was done early and on its way. Big shout out to @nickv for his post and private advice as well! MTG-162707 in Italian HH with Theid's washed and waxed process. Customization besides sleeve and length, right pull double zipper, double insulated arms, removable shearling interior liner and collar and changed elastic sides to buckles.

I'll post more when it arrives. Carrie said she should also have some more pics on their site by end of week. Definitely gonna be too hot to wear but looking forward to seeing it.

For those interested, ordered from Carrie and as always she was amazing to work with. Order was finalized and submitted at the end of April and Carrie quoted a likely date of September (would normally be August but had to account for the European holiday). My order was reviewed by Thedi with a few questions on June 7 and received word July 5 that it was done. Package already on its way, expected delivery July 12.
Wow, that was fast!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB