Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That ain't no "light-weight" jacket there -- more like a mid-weight. Congrats Tony -- it is stunning! Glad to see that you have finally crossed over to the dark side!

giphy.gif

Well you should experience both the dark and light side, nothing is more fun that the balance :D

As I did ;)

Since when you became weak? (Pun intended)
c224086a2d9998ec43d4b837215a28ca.jpg
LOL!!! It's true man. You'd hate this jacket! For this time of year tho, it scratches right where I itch. Plus this was the only time a fit jacket was actually a better fit than its custom counterpart. I actually ruined it by trying to add to the length.

Hh121

Banned
Feel restless today after last transaction failed, I know I want buy some jacket from Vanson before Summer, I don't even care the new competition weight leather. I am thirsty.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
HA. What if I told you....
I'm actually really friggn' happy to finally add a lighter weight jacket to the stable
View attachment 116285
The jacket in question was a fit jacket from TB for my midnight blue HB order. This pic was from two years ago. Be interesting to see how it's changed/aged.
cool lightweight jacket Ton, no doubt it might be useful as underlayer :D

Brettafett

One Too Many
Yes, from the pics he has sent me so far, its looking real good. And what a great guy to deal with. Lots of updates along the way...

Hh121

Banned
I am getting tired after failure transaction of highwayman from some new forum member and annoying Vanson customer service.

I decided back to Lost Worlds, had very pleasant conversation with Stuart. Ordered 4.5oz black horsehide Suburban size 42 with quilted lining, this time has to be PERFECT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran