Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

ojaw

A-List Customer
I have two from Ralph due over the next two days. I tried this one on in the wrong size at Bloomingdale’s and really liked it. The Sherpa is far more plush than the modern Levi’s stuff (though I do love those too). It’s also a sort of beige/brown (far darker than the pic shows) rather than white.
View attachment 459916
I’m not terribly keen on the flag patch so that will be replaced with this:
View attachment 459917
I may throw a couple more tribal patches on it, just for something different.
Patch looks Olmec

Described as a medium. Probably won’t fit but….
HOW COULD I NOT BUY THIS?!??!
3107C898-15C5-4762-8564-36A15980DBF8.jpeg
05D49D28-A755-4D50-93AB-62B395B26F06.jpeg
2FAFA028-7C20-4882-BB6F-A250B57A861F.jpeg
B518488D-716A-40CB-9160-71BC4A6DBE43.jpeg

Vtg Langlitz pants from the States. With special thanks to @JMax for helping me out with these.

EDIT: Just heard back from Langlitz, turns out they're in all likelihood horsehide SO I get to see the elusive HH they used to work in. The fact that I got pants made in this makes everything so much better!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Vtg Langlitz pants from the States. With special thanks to @JMax for helping me out with these.

EDIT: Just heard back from Langlitz, turns out they're in all likelihood horsehide SO I get to see the elusive HH they used to work in. The fact that I got pants made in this makes everything so much better!

s-l1600.jpg

They are amazing!

Pandemic

One Too Many
Just received.
Premier Highwayman
CXSH Cordovan
Brown moleskin

The leather feels quite excellent to the touch, smells good, just as it should.
View attachment 460388
View attachment 460389
View attachment 460390

Fantastic! I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the moleskin.

Cordo is the nicest!!! I've never seen a nicer leather color than the one Cordo jacket that I had. It was almost red on a sunny day and deep purple when it was cloudy.

For some reason, CXLSH cordo always looks better than HH. It gets that perfect Horween #8 colour changing with the light.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the moleskin.
I can tell you this right now: I love it.
The pockets of my Ridley are lined with moleskin and when I slipped into it for the first time, I thought it would be nice as a regular lining.
Then read somewhere here that you can get that too and on the new website it was also directly selectable. Since I could not resist.
It feels great.

Spiney

One of the Regulars
The pockets of my Ridley are lined with moleskin and when I slipped into it for the first time, I thought it would be nice as a regular lining.
Then read somewhere here that you can get that too and on the new website it was also directly selectable. Since I could not resist.
It feels great.
I’m gonna do a Teamster or Moonshiner with Steer and Moleskin as a winter coat. Probably not this year though . Unless I order soon.

Spiney

One of the Regulars
It feels great.
How does it feel ? I’d been warned against getting such a fitted jacket in a heavy leather. Maybe that was just for HH.

Swing and a miss on this Ralph. Great jacket but too large. Feels like an XL not a L. Enormous p2p. Great jacket otherwise but I think I’ll be flinging this one back to the bay. Particularly with the Sherpa Ralph and Soo Woolen due.
View attachment 460421 View attachment 460422

Hit me up first with this one! Por favor. I dig it.

To all: I’m think of selling the following. Good pricing- those that know me know. I’ll get around to listing them soon.

1. All Weather Police HH Jacket
  2. Penney’s SC Kurland D pocket
  3. Taubers HH MC Jacket

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana