Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
I’ve got this brand new Gibson and Barnes G1 coming tomorrow.
8D4E3FFA-FB4E-4940-9AB2-6C49FA6A1960.png

Last edited:

Pandemic

One Too Many
I just scored this awesome pioneer wear suede jacket on ebay.
View attachment 474669
Marc mndt posted his and I instantly fell in love, I saw it and my first thought was Damn that's a gorgeous jacket !
Right away I went on Ebay and found one, after a little enabling from the forum I made an offer that was accepted before I knew it.

It doesn't have hand pockets which I know I'm not going to like as much but I don't care.
I will find a way to make this jacket work for me.

Awesome. Hope it works out for ya. I was watching that one for months. Glad it is going to a good home.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This leather label with jagged edges was used only for a short period, I've seen it in the 1949 catalog. Definitely not 60s.

There's very few 60s halfbelts in general. The style become out of fashion in the late 50s.
I have my doubts. I know for a fact that the leather label Sears D pocket are 40s but I am not sure about HB. Will see when it arrives.
Looks very similar to one Terry posted in #2
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/post-war-sears-hecules-jackets.81828/
Here is another similar style
https://jp.mercari.com/item/m95471970777

Last edited:

horweak

Familiar Face
A couple weeks back I made my first post here on the lounge trying to identify my dads old jacket, so I could size up. I wore it most of the time, from 14 to 21, then that final growth spurt hit.

Y'all were very helpful, and im happy to say I found one of the two potential brands in my size on ebay!

Will post fit pics when it arrives, along with comparisons of my dads jacket.

Attachments

• s-l400 (4).jpg
    s-l400 (4).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 64
  • s-l400 (6).jpg
    s-l400 (6).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 46
  • s-l400 (7).jpg
    s-l400 (7).jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 45

Forum statistics

Threads