Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

steve u

A-List Customer
Unlabeled Montgomery ward motorcycle jacket
s-l500.jpg
s-l1600 (9).jpg

zebedee

One Too Many
I'm strongly considering a Cafe Racer in brown kelpie with nickel hardware in a 'roomier' size 42 later in the year. I managed to unload a Stockman and pass on another jacket and am trying to get down to fewer jackets by hook or by crook.

Reactions: Zoo
^^
Too tight though Ton. Everywhere. Is it worth your labor? Or dye it and sell it?
You’re probably right. Although I don’t mind the fit, other than the sleeves. I coated it in Obernaufs oil last night, just to see how much darker it would get. Turned out pretty decent. I’ll wait for that to fully dry before I dye or seal. But yeah the fit is very reminiscent of my Vanson Gambler, which I sold on account of the same linguine sleeve.
IMG_4567.jpeg
IMG_4592.jpeg

Wrapping Uo my Polo x zip adventure. This thing took nearly an entire bottle of cordo. I diluted 3:1 rubbing alcohol to dye on the first coat and dropped the ratio 1:1 for two subsequent coats. Satin finish resolene applied. I also reshaped the lapels which were falling open like butterfly pork chops. Too bad the light sucks here this weekend. Color is sublime, maybe the best job I’ve done yet in achieving a shade and finish very close to a true vintage piece. For a guy who rarely reaches (or wants to reach) for a cross zip I think this will hold me over, despite the very much “fashion fit”.

Ralph and co. really does have a great design team.

Where it started:
IMG_4812.jpeg

Where it ended up:
IMG_4811.jpeg

KBlake

One Too Many
Wrapping Uo my Polo x zip adventure. This thing took nearly an entire bottle of cordo. I diluted 3:1 rubbing alcohol to dye on the first coat and dropped the ratio 1:1 for two subsequent coats. Satin finish resolene applied. I also reshaped the lapels which were falling open like butterfly pork chops. Too bad the light sucks here this weekend. Color is sublime, maybe the best job I’ve done yet in achieving a shade and finish very close to a true vintage piece. For a guy who rarely reaches (or wants to reach) for a cross zip I think this will hold me over, despite the very much “fashion fit”.

Ralph and co. really does have a great design team.

Where it started:
View attachment 510783
Where it ended up:
View attachment 510784
How did you go about reshaping the collar?

Drzdave58

One of the Regulars
Nice one. Is this your first Coronado?

I’ve seen a few of these on eBay but didn’t pull the trigger because I couldn’t find any info on the brand. Please let us know how it is once you get it.

Thanks!
My first order. I just came across them and liked the looks of their products, the history of the company, and the style of this particular vest. Their website is well designed and easily navigated. They are very friendly and answered my emails and chats quickly. When I get it I will post pics and a review.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21