Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

barnabus

One Too Many
I've got a Helikon M65 coming.

Every time we get hit by another weather system with a person's name I wish I had a jacket hard enough to hit back. Now I will.

Lord knows whether it'll fit. I'm expecting to have to exchange it for a smaller size.

And of course it doesn't fit.

I ordered a Medium, which the size guide suggests is suitable for 35" to 39" chest.

I'm 39 to 40, so it should be perfect as I know they fit big.

Except the Medium is 25" P2P.

TWENTY FIVE. INCHES.

And the sleeves are not only stupidly long, but trouser-leg wide. And not just straight-fit jeans wide, pantaloon clown-trouser wide.

Back it goes.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
And of course it doesn't fit.

I ordered a Medium, which the size guide suggests is suitable for 35" to 39" chest.

I'm 39 to 40, so it should be perfect as I know they fit big.

Except the Medium is 25" P2P.

TWENTY FIVE. INCHES.

And the sleeves are not only stupidly long, but trouser-leg wide. And not just straight-fit jeans wide, pantaloon clown-trouser wide.

Back it goes.
A fit pic please before it does... as a warning to others...:)

cbez

One Too Many
Type 3 from lost worlds came. Super cool. First Stuart pattern that pretty much fits me. Still mulling over the fit compared to my high large.

Awesome grain as usual.
20231106_132303.jpg
20231106_132326.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Type 3 from lost worlds came. Super cool. First Stuart pattern that pretty much fits me. Still mulling over the fit compared to my high large.

Awesome grain as usual.
View attachment 558265 View attachment 558266
Very nice. I really appreciate the triple stitch underneath the sleeves. Usually most just do a single butterfly stitch there. For HL I would want their Wrangler design trucker.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This Taubers Trucker is in the Truck coming east. This looks to be the twin of my current Taubers trucker. My current one is a bit big, I'm thinking marked a 46. If this one fits me better be on the look out for a size 46 for sale.

This is more worn, mine is much nicer condition.

Crazy! Just realized this has a zipper and mine has snaps! I'm really excited now!

s-l1600 - 2023-11-05T084620.864.jpg
s-l1600 - 2023-11-05T084551.887.jpg
s-l1600 - 2023-11-05T084607.016.jpg

Attachments

• s-l1600 - 2023-11-05T084408.082.jpg
    s-l1600 - 2023-11-05T084408.082.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

jeo

One Too Many

Nacho

Practically Family
This Taubers Trucker is in the Truck coming east. This looks to be the twin of my current Taubers trucker. My current one is a bit big, I'm thinking marked a 46. If this one fits me better be on the look out for a size 46 for sale.

This is more worn, mine is much nicer condition.

Crazy! Just realized this has a zipper and mine has snaps! I'm really excited now!

View attachment 558353 View attachment 558355 View attachment 558356

Beautiful trucker. Short back with a nice front drop, curving along your pelvic line. One of the best if not the best trucker pattern.. Mine is brown and fits me nicely.

tempImagesJjdwb.jpg

tempImageD8QQj7.jpg

cbez

One Too Many
Wow! put it on! What size is it? I came here to post a Trucker coming my way. I owned a couple of LW truckers, one to big, one to small. I have a Fine Creek too.
it's 36 but fits bigger than high large 38. Similar in the chest but bigger sleeves, bigger shoulders.

Mandarin

Practically Family
Woah nice! Older model with the metal chain, enjoy it! The leather looks fantastic!
I had one of these but it must've been a custom order because the measurements were really messed up.
Thanks! The buffalo hide does look great. Fingers crossed the jacket fits.

barnabus

One Too Many
Too late I'm afraid. It's already re-packed ready to go.

Really well built jacket though. Feels super tough. My dilemma now is whether even to try an exchange for a Small. I fear even that might be far too big.

I decided on the exchange. So I should have a Small with me in a few days.

I hope that size works, because it seemed an excellent jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic