Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Which!?!? GW?

Perhaps from the sale page. I almost nabbed one from the sale page but was beat by someone by an hour. Same day Jonesy got his Ventura. Jonesy and I are about the same size...that one hurt. There were like 4 sale jackets that were listed and sold within an hour. Also was poised to buy another Aero BR but long story.

Maybe a Buzz A-2 from Rakuten in a 44. I know you hate them but I just love A-2s and G-1s. Or maybe a Headwind M-422a. Or maybe a Himel with tax return. Lol. Or a HWM in midnight blue.

Or Xanax...

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Perhaps from the sale page. I almost nabbed one from the sale page but was beat by someone by an hour. Same day Jonesy got his Ventura. Jonesy and I are about the same size...that one hurt. There were like 4 sale jackets that were listed and sold within an hour. Also was poised to buy another Aero BR but long story.

Maybe a Buzz A-2 from Rakuten in a 44. I know you hate them but I just love A-2s and G-1s. Or maybe a Headwind M-422a. Or maybe a Himel with tax return. Lol. Or a HWM in midnight blue.

Or Xanax...
:)

Or Xanax...

Tried that, didn't work.

As for the HWM... You won't be able to upgrade over the last one so maybe something else. What about... The Moonshiner??? I'm dying to see one on someone other than the stupid mannequin that's on Aero's page.

But it's not that I hate A-2's... Actually, I love them but it's just that... I don't know, I just don't know how to wear them. Don't know the attitude that goes with 'em. Feels I shouldn't be wearing them because of the military thing.

Well here's a really good deal on an Aero CR!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blouson-Aeroleather-CAFE-RACER/332669407388

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Shoulders are the measurement that these people on ebay are less likely to funk up; this one has 49 cm.. that's more than 19". 19" shoulders in an Aero pattern means at least 23" pit to pit.

Exactly what I was thinking. The shoulders seem wide enough, too. This isn't an undersized jacket in any case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran