Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Salatape

New in Town
Potential new jacket: I'm absolutely loving this at the moment, but I'm struggling to pull the trigger until I've shifted some of the jackets I don't wear.

Thoughts?

Spada-Leather-Jackets-Berliner-Oxblood-1024x1024.jpg

That's nice...really nice

Edward

Bartender
Potential new jacket: I'm absolutely loving this at the moment, but I'm struggling to pull the trigger until I've shifted some of the jackets I don't wear.

Thoughts?

Spada-Leather-Jackets-Berliner-Oxblood-1024x1024.jpg

Saw this somewhere a while back - Halverstons? Furygan? Can't recall the brand offhand. I think the colour works well for this belted design.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's the Berliner jacket by Spada. It's a full-on riding jacket with armour and waterproof membrane etc. But I've always loved this four-pocket Barbour International style (I have three Barbour Internationals!), and as I'm in the process of getting my bike licence...

What motorbike are you planning to get? :)

barnabus

One Too Many
Not too sure yet, I'd never ridden before last week when I did my CBT. I've got the theory test tomorrow, and then DAS lined up. I might get a 125 to practice on for a couple of months, but I imagine I'll get something like an older SV650 as a first proper bike.

Don't want anything too expensive as I'm bound to throw it down the road at some point!

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not too sure yet, I'd never ridden before last week when I did my CBT. I've got the theory test tomorrow, and then DAS lined up. I might get a 125 to practice on for a couple of months, but I imagine I'll get something like an older SV650 as a first proper bike.

Don't want anything too expensive as I'm bound to throw it down the road at some point!

That sounds like a good idea, you should be able to get one at reasonable price, and not have too much trouble reselling it.

Lol, thanks everyone! I'm surprised at all the <3.

I've never seen this before and it's love at first sight. Ridiculously spectacular.

Let's see it on

Will do. I've never seen one like it before, either. You like it this much? The sleeves are a bit short... I'm not even sure if I'm going to wear it though from little I've had it on, it's awfully nice, comfortable and warm.

marmalademan

Banned
Lol, thanks everyone! I'm surprised at all the <3.

Will do. I've never seen one like it before, either. You like it this much? The sleeves are a bit short... I'm not even sure if I'm going to wear it though from little I've had it on, it's awfully nice, comfortable and warm.

I immediately noticed those sleeves myself and am disappointed to hear you now confirming what I feared. It certainly is a head turner tthough.

FWIW you and I are about the same height

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran