Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The final piece of clue to an unsolved mystery. Soon...

DSC_0520.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
@Marc mndt I'm looking forward to the final result but I'm sure it will look great and unique! Maybe Philipp Plein should hire you for improving his "biker jacket" designs ;-)

View attachment 443528
I was walking in NYC, and I saw someone with a similar looking jacket. I asked him if he did it himself, and he explained that it took him 2 years while his band was driving in a van around the country. It was really cool to see a homemade one in-person and speak with the creator.

EAC

One of the Regulars
I did not know they offered this design. It is a new one, right? Not a variation of another pattern?
I ask since I cannot see it on their website.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I did not know they offered this design. It is a new one, right? Not a variation of another pattern?
I ask since I cannot see it on their website.

Not on the website yet, this is the first jacket they made of that model.
It should be on the website soon...

Edit: they really wil do anything as long as Stuart likes it.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Nice. Did you deliberately chose a three piece sleeve (Instead of the two piece original)
Also, there is always unknown with Stuart, he will do what he thinks is best, whether you like it or not.
For example i had sourced and shipped him some really nice Corozo cats eyes buttons, but i could tell he didn't like them, i told him that they where period correct, that Corozo was very common at that time beofre bakelite and plastic replaced it. He was just not into them.

When he sent me the pics his only comment was: " i sourced some genuine mother-of-pearl cats eye period buttons that are big upgrade over the current plastics."

He just couldn't bring himself to use the Corozo ones that he hates so much, no matter how i feel about them and the fact i am not a fan of the shiny mother of pearl.

It's the Stuart way, he knows what he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko