Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
What fine creek model is this? I want to see the back. I haven't been a fan of fine creek measurements on there jackets = weird. Could be a special job for regius. .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-092450_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-092450_Instagram.jpg
    691 KB · Views: 82

KcM

New in Town
Yet again the statement "That'll do" has failed again!

Just ordered another Sheene but this time in black Badalassi.

Love this style.. View attachment 456919
Nice! Received notice today that my black Badalassi Sheene was shipped today, will be arriving on Friday according to DHL! Have optioned two chest pockets, zipped hand warming pockets and an an August collar And some additional goodies…Took about two weeks from ordering to delivery…

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have this coming in. A Montgomery Ward. This one is likely to be too large for me but I have to give it a try as the price is very reasonable. Flaws as far as I can see are only the broken zipper pulls on the sleeves (zipper still works) and torn lining at a few places.

View attachment 455075
Jacket arrived. Think it can work. Though the upper is a bit wide, the length is right and the leather is soft so shoulder is not sticking out like horns.
E42FCDCD-6630-49F6-826A-76C10F5849F5.jpeg

7D135FE2-C5CC-407C-9CEF-6C9F69D85040.jpeg

These 2 arrived too. A FW m1938 and a repro/clone of Big Smith Buckaroo by Edwin.
9B1CBA83-8356-4901-B75F-B3CC094A3D42.jpeg

This guy was posted here at some point. It took me a few more looks to realize how fine a looking jacket it is. I've seen several jackets by this company, always very solid looking. This is the first I have owned. Size 44 vintage horsehide half-belt and looks excellent.

View attachment 457403
View attachment 457404 View attachment 457405

This one calls to me, even though it isn’t my style. Seller would take $250, maybe less.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2650327283...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I missed out on a straight zip CHP by them. Never seen another. They look like great jackets.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This one calls to me, even though it isn’t my style. Seller would take $250, maybe less.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2650327283...CJi9omFSVa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I missed out on a straight zip CHP by them. Never seen another. They look like great jackets.

I had not seen that style by American Sportswear. I can understand your interest; it appears to be well made with fine leathers. I don't recall seeing a CHP by them. There is a crosszip out there now, a rather interesting jacket that has some leather issues. I know I have a variety of pics in my files. I know nothing of their history. I graduated from Utah State University, so that makes the company more interesting. I will do some research on them or at least put it on my list.

I have considered American Sportswear and Seattle Woolen when I read a Made in the West labels. I know Seattle made jackets with no labels. Another road less traveled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko