Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I visited Burg & Schild in Berlin today, great shop, awesome people.

And one of these came home with me...

2273EFB3-9824-4373-B625-13A89778EB73.jpeg
1CC29688-CDD7-4260-A14D-CAE8F721B2A5.jpeg
2B8DDA7A-3747-40B0-989C-DC4C5BA506F0.jpeg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'll guess door two for the WIN!

I’m guessing door 2 as well.

Bingo. I really wasn't planning on buying yet another jacket but when I put on this Double Helix 'Bounty Hunter' car coat I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know it was perfect.

I especially love the playfulness of the westen style pockets.

About the RMC Buco J31, that jacket was literally choking me. And I wasn't even sitting down.

0DF37299-BFDB-431A-BAF1-66A3E8186440.jpeg

Bingo. I really wasn't planning on buying yet another jacket but when I put on this Double Helix 'Bounty Hunter' car coat I didn't even have to look in the mirror to know it was perfect.

About the RMC Buco J31, that jacket was literally choking me. And I wasn't even sitting down.

View attachment 456329
That hop life doesn’t come easy.

JMax

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 456329

I looked at the pic before reading your post. My first thought was damn, Marc must have a hairy AF chest. I thought those were weeping willow chest hairs popping up outta the collar.

Salmosalar

A-List Customer

View attachment 456329
I had exactly the same experience with that RMC model last week when I tried one on in their London store - its a very weird fit and effectively unwearable (for me at least). I am going to see if Greg can do a better job when my next FL ticket comes around in early 2023….I love the style of this jacket but the RMC pattern was a non starter for me….

ojaw

One of the Regulars
Double Helix, their jackets are surprisingly good. Better construction quality than Y2. Nicer leather too.
I really love the leather on my Boxer, even though I’ve been informed that their patterning is not up to par and some details are just wrong. Who cares, I have a suede horsehide trucker that feels wonderful and fits me as well as can be expected given my shape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aster