Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Such a nice jacket, love these Trojan designs. The extra studs on the pocket flap are very cool! Those don't come standard right? This one doesn't have them: https://www.instagram.com/p/CnUK8f9Pj2w/

See this model only in the Japanese market as well.
The seller has modified the jacket, he just said custom but I see that he deleted the belt loops and used snaps to cover up the hole and he added those spot works. I thought it was a great price for such jacket. Sleeves looks brand new. I believe Legendary did this custom run with Schott some time ago, but not the night rider black and white, just all black.

There was also this white Perfecto that is supposedly 3kg so heavy jacket, looks like a 618. For ¥30k which I thought was a decent price. The heavier hide had my interest I wanted to see how heavy the Schott hides were back in the 90s. Still on the fence about this one. Just went to look and couldn't find it anymore. Wasn't meant to be...

The seller has modified the jacket, he just said custom but I see that he deleted the belt loops and used snaps to cover up the hole and he added those spot works. I thought it was a great price for such jacket. Sleeves looks brand new. I believe Legendary did this custom run with Schott some time ago, but not the night rider black and white, just all black.

There was also this white Perfecto that is supposedly 3kg so heavy jacket, looks like a 618. For ¥30k which I thought was a decent price. The heavier hide had my interest I wanted to see how heavy the Schott hides were back in the 90s. Still on the fence about this one. Just went to look and couldn't find it anymore. Wasn't meant to be...

In my experience, it isn't unheard of for a 90's Perfecto to be the heaviest you'll ever find Schott produced. I've had one 118 that was legit 3kg. The entire jacket felt above Vanson grade with leather being 2 mm thick. So it's not unheard of. Though I can't say if the same was ever the case with a 618 as this model is by default made from a lower grade leather but who knows...

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
In my experience, it isn't unheard of for a 90's Perfecto to be the heaviest you'll ever find Schott produced. I've had one 118 that was legit 3kg. The entire jacket felt above Vanson grade with leather being 2 mm thick. So it's not unheard of. Though I can't say if the same was ever the case with a 618 as this model is by default made from a lower grade leather but who knows...
I need to find it again! I should have saved my searches...

I need to find it again! I should have saved my searches...

If you find it, lemme see. I may be able to tell you if it's the same leather in which case I wholeheartedly recommend you BIN it.

Here's the one I'm talking about.
SONY-DSC.jpg

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
If you find it, lemme see. I may be able to tell you if it's the same leather in which case I wholeheartedly recommend you BIN it.

Here's the one I'm talking about.
SONY-DSC.jpg
Found it again, the crease on the sleeves looks decently thick

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/j1074976405

Here is another Schott KOTR/Herc collab with Junya. The beading on the leather seams suggest thick leathers too:

i-img900x1200-1671979655g5nf9j203049.jpg

i-img900x1200-1671979656jpb6wa203049.jpg

I'd say at least 3.5 oz, typical of the popular chrome motochap leather, looks like it needs a break in too.

Lots of value in special ran used Schotts.

Here's another, had I found this before I wouldn't have gone with the Y2 version... Live and learn.

i-img1080x1080-1665398081qcogwo332820.jpg

i-img1080x1080-1665398081spkeo7549204.jpg

Here is another Schott KOTR/Herc collab with Junya. The beading on the leather seams suggest thick leathers too:

View attachment 482073
View attachment 482074
I'd say at least 3.5 oz, typical of the popular chrome motochap leather, looks like it needs a break in too.

Here's another, had I found this before I wouldn't have gone with the Y2 version... Live and learn.

View attachment 482075
View attachment 482076

I can't see the Japanese page, it's banned in Europe but the white jacket looks fantastic!!!

View attachment 482073
View attachment 482074

View attachment 482075
View attachment 482076

That Schott Sears Repro is fantastic. I want it.

hardlyworkingman

Familiar Face
Sorry, forgot to reply sooner... I honestly don't know, I just really love the way it looks and @JMax helped me get it. Made by a now gone company called A&G. But it's a really cool wallet. Very well made, super high-class leather, etc. I'm really happy to have it though I don't wear it as often as I'd like because it is very thicc.

Personally i don't carry anything longer than is 6" wallet in my pocket. nonetheless it is one good looking wallet.

Last edited:

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
I think so? There are no tags on the inside, but there’s an “L” on the shorthorn label which I’m assuming means large if that means anything. At the same time though, it’s pretty small for a Large, more like a medium at most. I’d have to probably find it by checking individual LVC look books, unfortunately “LVC worn leather type III” is not super helpful on google.

Italy made?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui