Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Jasonissm

Practically Family
1952 issue Australian Army Battle Dress Jacket

s-l1600.jpg

Psant25

One Too Many
Ordered another zip sleeve highwayman today. this time black vic. Otherwise, same specs. 38 to 36 hem. Looking forward to this one. I had a dark seal vic type iii I ordered from TB years ago and sold off. Leather is in stock said should go into production next week!

Makes it number 5 for the zip sleeve highwaymans for me. Really a great style jacket imo. Doing the taper was a great call really makes it more of a standard and less boxy but not too trim fit.

hjv2

Familiar Face
Ordered another zip sleeve highwayman today. this time black vic. Otherwise, same specs. 38 to 36 hem. Looking forward to this one. I had a dark seal vic type iii I ordered from TB years ago and sold off. Leather is in stock said should go into production next week!

Makes it number 5 for the zip sleeve highwaymans for me. Really a great style jacket imo. Doing the taper was a great call really makes it more of a standard and less boxy but not too trim fit.

Was the CXL Steerhide too thick for you or what didn't you like in the previous one? Looked badass nevertheless. Prompted me to get one as well (along with Hh121's tapered Highwayman).

Psant25

One Too Many
Was the CXL Steerhide too thick for you or what didn't you like in the previous one? Looked badass nevertheless. Prompted me to get one as well (along with Hh121's tapered Highwayman).
Yes should have gone with a lighter weight hide. They had at the time a lighter cxl steer stock which is unusual, but I opted for thicker 4 ish oz. And if I do not really love it I move it. Keep only a couple jackets at a time.

MichaelRhB

One of the Regulars
Still waiting on my Gibson & Barnes flight jacket. I should have paid attention to the reviews.

I called yesterday, and conveniently, the guy in charge of submitting my order either quit or was fired. Three weeks after ordering on the web site, my order had still not been submitted.

The man I spoke to on the phone said they would expedite the order and probably have it out by the first of March. I'll believe that when I see it on my front porch. I'm wondering how many more times I'll have to call back before I ever see my jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ