Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Too cool to pass, taking a flyer on fit. Fingers crossed.
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg

IMG_5541.jpeg

tk1971

New in Town
Lost some weight and the size 40 Aero Highwayman is feeling big with the side straps cinched all the way down. It’s perfectly broken in, so it feels sooo good.

Here’s my 40:
IMG_3008.jpeg

IMG_3040.jpeg

Got a 36 recently with a busted zipper that’s on its way to TB to get fixed.

Here’s the 36 just begging to be broken in:

IMG_2793.jpeg

IMG_2958.jpeg

I’m debating whether or not to have the bottom of the 36 tailored to taper it down about an inch on each of the two sides. Any thoughts on that based on the pics?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lost some weight and the size 40 Aero Highwayman is feeling big with the side straps cinched all the way down. It’s perfectly broken in, so it feels sooo good.

Here’s my 40:
View attachment 569205

View attachment 569206

Got a 36 recently with a busted zipper that’s on its way to TB to get fixed.

Here’s the 36 just begging to be broken in:

View attachment 569207

View attachment 569209

I’m debating whether or not to have the bottom of the 36 tailored to taper it down about an inch on each of the two sides. Any thoughts on that based on the pics?
I almost like the 40 better. It looks somehow cool.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Just received this stunning 1940s wool half belt from @tmitchell59 last night. I'm over the moon. It's a little on the slim side, but I think it still fits pretty well. What do y'all think? I might have to throw out my entire wardrobe and rebuild it around this thing as the centerpiece.

View attachment 570026

View attachment 570027
That is a nice one for sure! Make sure the side adjustments are adjusted. More than once I've forgotten and found they were too tight. I like the happiness a new jacket Brings!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails