Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

KBlake

One Too Many
Incoming
IMG_6327.jpeg

The P2P is 23.5 which might be too wide for me. If so and someone here is interested it might be available.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Sears Hercules coming. Anyone know the year? The main zip is a ykk so not original. View attachment 586400
I wanted that jacket too. I just can't buy jackets that don't fit me. I've not seen another Californian like this for Sears or anyone else.

It was probably produce early in the 50s, perhaps the first use of this CSC tag. The jacket looks like a throwback to earlier jackets. The button cuffs especially. I'm curious if these cuffs roll up. I will look see if it is in the Sears catalog.

This is the closets jacket I found. 1953 Sears catalog. Your jacket may be this one without the knits. Note: not all Sears jackets were in the catalog.
1706891861498.jpeg

The pocket design also stands out. A very interesting, unique jacket. Just stands out to me.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I don’t usually go for jackets with knits, but this California Sportswear jacket came today. Fits great, in top condition, and a nice lightweight jacket.

View attachment 586531

View attachment 586532

Thanks to @jchance for flagging this one up.

Another unique CSC jacket! I continue to be amazed at the variety of styles CSC made. I've never seen one like this. This too, brings back the 30s into the 50s. Amazing! There is another odd CSC on ebay now with a button front. Appears to be a lighter leather too.

jeo

One Too Many
Sportclad arrived. Deco Talon zip dated March 1941. Remarkable condition for an 80+ year old capeskin jacket. Has the name of a (supposedly) Japanese American soldier inscribed on the label as well as on a separate piece of cloth that was sewed onto the label. This jacket is supposed to be featured or will be featured in one of the lightning magazines, I didn’t quite understand, but I’ll be on the lookout.

IMG_5979.jpeg
IMG_5980.jpeg

IMG_5981.jpeg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
View attachment IMG_0310.jpeg

This fabulous Swedish 60’s workwear jacket just arrived. Proxied for a forum member. When I measured it upon arrival it turned out to be too small for him.

P2P 60 cm
Hem 58 cm
Sleeves 65 cm
Shoulders 47 cm

This could be a good fit for someone that’s a 42 or 44 I think. I’ll send it back on Monday but if anyone else here wants it before then, send me a DM.

Beautiful slightly stiff goat leather on this. Very good condition, stitching, leather and lining. DM for details.

View attachment 587017

This fabulous Swedish 60’s workwear jacket just arrived. Proxied for a forum member. When I measured it upon arrival it turned out to be too small for him.

P2P 60 cm
Hem 58 cm
Sleeves 65 cm
Shoulders 47 cm

This could be a good fit for someone that’s a 42 or 44 I think. I’ll send it back on Monday but if anyone else here wants it before then, send me a DM.

Beautiful slightly stiff goat leather on this. Very good condition, stitching, leather and lining. DM for details.

I absolutely love this!!!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Sportclad arrived. Deco Talon zip dated March 1941. Remarkable condition for an 80+ year old capeskin jacket. Has the name of a (supposedly) Japanese American soldier inscribed on the label as well as on a separate piece of cloth that was sewed onto the label. This jacket is supposed to be featured or will be featured in one of the lightning magazines, I didn’t quite understand, but I’ll be on the lookout.

View attachment 586986 View attachment 586987
View attachment 586988
The Persimmon Man’s jacket.
IMG_1012.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy