Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Awaiting the arrival of my career 6th Board Racer… Aero BR has always been my favorite jacket style, especially BB Vic. The measurements on this one are spot on what I would spec for custom.. The amount of $$ I’ve lost getting the correct size and experimenting with other colors is a figure I do not wish to calculate. I traded my last one for a jacket that I was 90% sure would fit too large. Why? Because I’m an idiot. Hurry up, UPS. View attachment 590762
I think we all can relate. I feel the same way about straight zip cop jackets like Cal. Every time I see one I have to stop myself from buying it. It helps asking myself: "Exactly when are you going to be wearing this heavy jacket in South Florida, you idiot"? Still, if I see a nice Star Glove, Seattle Woolen or All Weather straight zip I will probably buy it. There are worse vices, I keep telling myself.

MTS

Familiar Face
1000003367.png

Got this coming to me..probably a bit too big but we'll see

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
I'm after a black brooks café racer so I took a gamble on this cheap unlabelled jacket. Looking at it now the sleeve zip pullers don't seem right for what I've seen from Brooks. Any ideas on what it could be?

mysteryjacket.png

Al 916

One Too Many
I'm after a black brooks café racer so I took a gamble on this cheap unlabelled jacket. Looking at it now the sleeve zip pullers don't seem right for what I've seen from Brooks. Any ideas on what it could be?

View attachment 590808
I am no Brooks expert (still in single figures) however I can say on the zip pulls that I have seen Ring and Teardrop styles (there may have been more)

chillinginthenameof

Familiar Face
I am no Brooks expert (still in single figures) however I can say on the zip pulls that I have seen Ring and Teardrop styles (there may have been more)
Yeah i did read on here somewhere that some came with ring pulls, although the sleeve zips with the rounded ends i haven't seen on brooks. Haven't heard back from the seller in 4 days so it may not even turn up

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Reason I’m currently buying waterproof Barbour jackets. Below is a footpath that I was going to be walking along today with Wife and dog, taking Wife out for a post Valentine’s Day lunch. Current footwear purchases are in the form of high Wellington boots.

08D9FBC1-7834-46F5-93AC-ADBC47E42D2E.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner