Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Got this black and white one coming in,
1708302710508.jpeg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Wow! I had to search for this rather quiet thread. I've been a bit down, but got a couple of new things on the way. One was expected, the other A happy surprise, I hope. It needs a good rub down. I know the company and I expect it to be a fine leather.

The other is a True Sentimental favorite, made in Dubuque, Iowa about 2 hours north of me on the banks of the Mississippi River .

Glover of Dubuque-One fine maker of the Day. I expected to win the auction. I just bought a Glover a few months back. It was on etsy! and it fits! and it is a combo that is too cool. I got excited by the label alone.

They have not shipped out yet. One from the bay Area of Norther California and the other from the banks of the wide Mississippi. I feel better already!

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
This jacket arrived today. Had to double check it over to make sure it isn’t a reproduction because the condition is quite good. B2 talon stamped - winter production manufactured in February 1942
View attachment 592262 View attachment 592263 View attachment 592261 View attachment 592264 View attachment 592265
My limited words above are a reflection of my jealousy of such a fine jacket. It seems to have gone by unnoticed. These jackets were abundant in the catalogs, but so seldom seen today. The label, the Collar. Please post at least a picture of the interior. and the label.

This is another premier maker of California. They were well advertised through the country. California Sportswear was also advertised through out the country. Ralphs-Pugh jackets are seen in Western states and California in particular.

I don't recall the size? This is a garment I would love wear and of course own. It sounds as if the jacket has found a home.

That is quite a stunning piece even if I can't wear or own it.

AHP91

Practically Family
My limited words above are a reflection of my jealousy of such a fine jacket. It seems to have gone by unnoticed. These jackets were abundant in the catalogs, but so seldom seen today. The label, the Collar. Please post at least a picture of the interior. and the label.

This is another premier maker of California. They were well advertised through the country. California Sportswear was also advertised through out the country. Ralphs-Pugh jackets are seen in Western states and California in particular.

I don't recall the size? This is a garment I would love wear and of course own. It sounds as if the jacket has found a home.

That is quite a stunning piece even if I can't wear or own it.
Thanks, Terry. Nice to hear from you. Yes, posted in the Finds and Deals (it came all the way from Sweden!), thanks again to @torfjord . The jacket is a size 40, fits pretty true to size. Will snap some more photos once I have a bit more time. I like seeing your posts on Instagram as well even though I'm not so active on the platform.

Leather Walker

Practically Family
After a few weeks of hibernation, I'm very happy to add a new jacket to my collection: the Langlitz Columbia!
Columbia.jpg

This gonna be my first experience with one of their jackets, after I bought a pair of their Westerns on November. As I see in the photos, this beauty comes with epaulets, main Scovill zip, no loops for belt, pockets everywhere except on the sleeves, and no padding ―just what I was looking for.

I've searched the different Langlitz label designs over the years, and the one on this has "U.S.A." with dots, so it's between 1985 and 2006. I'll look for more info inside the pockets ASAP I get my hands on it. Now it's coming to me, I can't stop checking the tracking! :D

Last edited:

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Terry. Nice to hear from you. Yes, posted in the Finds and Deals (it came all the way from Sweden!), thanks again to @torfjord . The jacket is a size 40, fits pretty true to size. Will snap some more photos once I have a bit more time. I like seeing your posts on Instagram as well even though I'm not so active on the platform.
Excuse my forgetfulness. I am just waking up. I would appreciate more photos. I've never owned a jacket in this style.

I do not fully understand instagram other than posting a picture. I've already interacted with a variety of folks who I don't think are on this forum. It is difficult platform for discussion. This forum is much better.

I have just dipped my tow in the instagram pound. I like who I have met. They are a new source of information and are willing to share.

I do have plans to re-do my youtube channel. That is another platform that is not good for discussion. I could not respond to the comments. I have over 700 videos on youtube, which I have now unlisted until I can find a way to present them in some orderly way.

I have a bunch of Vintage content I want to share. I know there are others here that have Vintage content too.

It’s actually a 2013, I love the 1st gen Tacomas, but a buddy did me a real solid with this one.
Now I need to find a shell.

Last edited:

Nacho

Practically Family
It’s actually a 2013, I love the 1st gen Tacomas, but a buddy did me a real solid with this one.
Now I need to find a shell.

You don’t say. I love the 1st gen Taco too. I believe Christian Bale also drives a beat up 1st gen Taco lol. Quite a cult following on this thing. Similar to the VW Golf.

IMG_6234.jpeg

Masculine profile design and not too big yet not too small. A perfect sized pickup really. I personally don’t like the oversized F150 or the RAM. Parking is always a PITA with those guys.

Another one of my faves.

IMG_6235.jpeg

Ok, that’s it. Sorry for hijacking the thread. I’m outta here! lol

Enjoy your new ride, Mike!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav