Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

Got this for a great price too. Seems like it wasn’t worn and measurements are spot on. View attachment 593771
Detroit? I had SB make me one a million years ago. The sizing then was different. Mine was a 42” and it fit like a tight 40”. I could only stand one way. Like this:
IMG_1449.jpeg

You can see how happy I was about it. LOL. Gorgeous jacket though and the hide was really superb. Insanely thick Horween CXL. I decided after this that I would never order from SB again. Regardless of the ignominious past they have…The sizing on their stuff is seemingly random. I’ve seen 38” measure bigger than my 42”! If this one fits I’m sure you’ll be pleased. Absolute suit of armor. Great collar too.

AHP91

Practically Family
This is really, really cool. The belt at the back is super interesting. If you can post some fit pics, I’d love to see how this wears. Doesn’t look overly long. Remarkable piece!
Thanks, yes will post some pictures of it worn. You're right - not overly long, sort of like a mid length coat. It would fit someone a bit bigger than myself even better, but I would have a tough time letting this one go. Probably wears in between a 40/42.

KBlake

One Too Many
Detroit? I had SB make me one a million years ago. The sizing then was different. Mine was a 42” and it fit like a tight 40”. I could only stand one way. Like this:
View attachment 594498
You can see how happy I was about it. LOL. Gorgeous jacket though and the hide was really superb. Insanely thick Horween CXL. I decided after this that I would never order from SB again. Regardless of the ignominious past they have…The sizing on their stuff is seemingly random. I’ve seen 38” measure bigger than my 42”! If this one fits I’m sure you’ll be pleased. Absolute suit of armor. Great collar too.
I wonder if the jacket I got was yours. It’s a 42 and fits like a 40. Was your lining tan?

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
I think I feel the way about truckers other people feel about A-2s or DRs. They’re just a pattern I gravitate to. Anyway, I couldn’t be more thrilled about the granddaddy of leather type 3s in this shorthorn Levi’s jacket if it’s anything like the photos.
This looks very nice. I'm looking forward to you impression. These are often worn out and this one looks quite nice.

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Getting back in the jacket game after a long hiatus. This was supposed to arrive last Fri but USPS is taking their time. Classic Schott Bros Perfecto 44. I had a brown version a couple years back that was a bit snug in 42 so Im hoping this isn't another catch / release

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR